Try These Dessert Recipes That are Low in Calories
Some sweets tend to be loaded with carbohydrates and fats. So it's time to learn about some desserts that are low in calories.
There seems to be a lot of misinformation about the contents of sweets and desserts. Most desserts are associated with the gaining or losing of weight.
Actually, however, this isn’t necessarily true.
In this article, we’ll take a look at three dessert recipes that are low in calories.
However, you should never forget that almost everything you ingest contains calories. What also matters is how you combine all of the ingredients. In the case of desserts, this is especially true and has repercussions.
What you really need is to know how to manage calories and to eat without feeling guilty.
It’s time to debunk the myths and take care of our diets.
Low-Calorie Dessert Recipes
Low-Calorie Chocolate Mousse
Is this incredible? In reality, it isn’t.
There’s something that you should always pay attention to: the portion is related to the amount of calories.
This is especially true when it comes to chocolate. Eating it is not a problem: it has to do with how much you eat and what you eat it with.
• 4 eggs
• 3 tablespoons of stevia
• 2 and 1/2 cups of dark chocolate
• 3 tablspoons of skm milk
• 1/2 cup of natural vanilla
• In a large bowl, melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
• Once this process is ready, add the milk, the stevia, and mix together, making sure that it’s well blended.
• Separate the whites from the yolks of the eggs.
• Add the first mixture to the chocolate and add the egg yolks. Stir until well mixed.
• Add the egg white and the vanilla to the mix and stir well.
• Finally, place in bowls and refrigerate for 2 hours.
See this article: How to Prepare a Lemon and Chocolate Cake
Low-Calorie Vanilla Ice Cream
At first, it seems that what you are about to prepare is a type of bogus recipe. This is because we feel that it’s impossible to make something so delicious and full of sugar into a low-calorie ice cream.
Discover that it is possible!
• 6 egg yolks
• 2 and 1/2 cups of almond milk
• 1 tablespoon of vanilla
• 4 tablespoons of stevia sweetener
• Slowly heat the almond milk and the vanilla.
• At the same time, beat the yolks together with the stevia. Mix well.
• To thicken and flavor, add a small amount of almond milk to the mix of yolks.
• Cook the mix on low heat for 5 minutes.
• When almost finished, heat a small amount. When almost at the point of boiling, remove from the heat and allow to sit until it reaches room temperature.
• Use an ice cream maker if you have one. If not, place the mixture in the refrigerator and get the same delicious results.
Do you want to know more? Read: Now There’s Ice Cream That Doesn’t Melt
Low-Calorie Oatmeal Fruit Cake
After buying the ingredients for this low calorie dessert to the preparation, it will seem so easy. As a result, you’ll probably end up making this more often than you think.
And do you know what? It’s delicious!
• 2 eggs
• 7 sliceds of white bread
• 2 and 1/2 cups of white cheese
• 1 cup of fig jam
• 1 tablespoon of vanilla
• 2 cups of oatmeal milk
• 1 red apple sliced
• 1/2 cup of raisins
• 2 tablespoons of stevia
• Start with the bread. First, make sure that it’s completely crumbled and then soak in the milk.
• Then, mix all ingredients and when finished put the bread crumbs with the oatmeal milk.
• When finished, put the mixture in a large pudding pan and add the fig jam.
• Finally, cook in a double boiler for about 1 hour on medium heat.
• Once ready, turn off the heat and put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
• Serve and enjoy this delicious dessert that is a low-calorie option.