Try These 7 Makeup Secrets to Look Fabulous
You don’t need to be a professional to learn these makeup secrets and put them into practice.
Presentation is something that these days is important for anything that you do. However, it often depends on the time that you have available, which tends to be very little. Therefore, you need to know how to take advantage of it.
Fortunately, this routine can be sweet and simple to carry out. You’ll see that with a little bit of effort, you’ll look fresh and radiant.
Simply take advantage of the following secrets…
7 Secrets of Makeup to Look Fabulous
1.The perfect touch of blush
Blush is the makeup that gives a touch of color to the face. Often, we spend a short time applying it and try to spread it out.
However, all we end up doing is extending the area of the makeup.
To avoid this, you have to know how to apply a small amount of blush over the cheek. The idea is just a touch of light that will accentuate your bone structure and create a much more attractive effect.
How to apply blush:
- Don’t put an excessive amount on the brush. It’s better to apply several layers of product instead of having to remove the excess. In many cases, you may have to wash your face and start over again.
- When you apply the blush or color, do it just below your cheek line.
- Then, Without adding more blush to the brush, soften the lines with light circular movements. To make it easier to see your cheeks, you can sink them in by making a puckered face.
- Once you have the blush spread out, continue to apply a light strip of brightener, just on your cheek line. However, this shouldn’t be left as a line that looks excessively white or overdone.
- With a slightly finer brush than the one used above, soften the effect of the brightener as you get closer to your hair line.
2. Applying Mascara to Your Eyelashes Without Getting it on Your Skin
Eyelashes are the easiest part to put makeup on and also, the most visible of all. Nevertheless, many people can make applying mascara complicated.
This is mainly because people don’t known how to distribute mascara correctly. As a result, it ends up being thick and overdone. Also, it’s difficult not to smear the mascara on the skin when applying it. To help you, one of the secrets of professionals is the following:
- Get a clean, dry spoon.
- •When applying mascara to your upper lashes, put the spoon over your eyelid. This way, it will act as a kind of protective shield that will prevent the mascara wand from touching your skin.
3. Drawing a Perfect Eyeliner Line
The following secret will help us to achieve a perfect line that we all want so much. It may be catlike, Egyptian, or casual.
For this, you just need a small piece of adhesive tape or cellophane tape. Some people use a small ruler. The most popular trick is adhesive tape, which you should use in the following way:
- Place the tape following the line of your eyelashes.
- With the eyeliner, follow the line.
- Carefully remove the tape.
Presto! You now have perfect eyeliner.
To make your lipstick last longer, you just need a piece of toilet tissue, a brush and a little translucent powder from a compact. This last item is what makes it stay on longer. It also keeps your lipstick from smudging and getting on your skin.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Hydrate your lips with a little cocoa butter, Vaseline or moisturizer.
- Line your lips and fill them in using the color you choose.
- Place a piece of toilet tissue over them to absorb the excess.
- With the brush, apply a touch of compact powder to your lips. This will help to seal the product.
- Notice: This is one of the secrets of makeup that has a double effect, so you have to be careful. By applying a little bit of powder, the lips will take on a matte finish. If this is your intention, great! But if you want to keep the shiny appearance, you should be careful.
5. Almost-Fake eyelashes
If you would like to have the effect of false eyelashes without using them, this trick is for you. As we know, false eyelashes are beautiful and can make your eyes look incredible.
The following are beauty secrets that we’re going to reveal that will help you give your eyelashes more volume, as if you had false eyelashes.
- Apply a fine layer of mascara on your eyelashes.
- • Add a touch of compact powder over your lashes while they’re still damp.
- •Apply mascara again.
You’re ready to go!
Eye shadow can be a vibrant color, but then lose it’s vitality in time. Also, it can be one color when you look at it, but another when on your eyelids.
This is, without a doubt, one of the most useful make tips.
It consists of first applying a white shadow over your eyelid, and then the eye shadow color you desire. Believe it or not, this white base will give a touch of life that the main color is lacking to emphasize its color.
7. Spray fixer
Once you’re finished with your makeup, you’ll notice that some products such as powder, foundation, and in general, everything that you have done, has accumulated on the skin. This makes it look dry or cardboard-like.
Don’t worry. The following makeup secrets will help you.
Spray yourself a little fixer when you’re finished applying your makeup. This does several things. It:
- Helps your makeup last longer.
- Regains the natural look of the face.
- It lights up your face, without making it too bright.
- Brings back the natural texture of your face.