Digestive problems are common, and using natural products to treat them are a great help. These pineapple recipes to treat constipation are easy to prepare and very beneficial to the body.
It’s important to change unhealthy eating habits.
One of the healthiest habits is to consume a diet rich in fiber, with foods such as fruits and grains. This will benefit intestinal movement and will contribute to the cleansing of the body.
Constipation can be a recurring problem. It can be caused by eating too much processed foods rich in carbohydrates and fats as well as the lack of activity. It may also be caused by not drinking enough water or fruit juice.
As well as a healthy diet, it’s important to avoid being sedentary. Walking twenty minutes a day is very beneficial to your health.
Pineapple recipes to treat constipation
1. Celery and pineapple smoothie
• 1 pineapple (3/4 lbs)
• 1 stalk of celery
• a watercress stalk with leaves (1/4 lb)
• Peel the pineapple and cut into small chunks.
• Wash the celery and watercress well.
• Place all the ingredients in a quart of water in the blender.
• Blend well and serve.
2. Cabbage and pineapple salad
• 1 and 1/4 cup white or red cabbage
• 3 tablespoons of olive oil
• 1 handful of raisins
• 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- Mix the oil with the salt and pepper and drench the salad with it.
3. Juice, the easiest of the pineapple recipes
• 1 lemon
• 1 cup of water
• 2 pineapple slices
• 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
1. Brown the sesame seeds on low heat, put aside.
2. Put the water, lemon with peels, pineapple and sesame seeds in the blender.
3. Blend until all of the ingredients are mixed.
4. Serve cold.
4. Pineapple, chicken, and red apple salad
• 1 pineapple
• 1 medium lemon
• a red apple
• 2 slices of chicken breast
• 4 leaves of any type of lettuce
- Peel and cut the pineapple into small chunks
- Crumble the chicken
- Wash the apple and remove the core, then cut into small slices
- In a cup, mix all of the ingredients and add the lemon juice to prevent the apple from getting brown.
Also read: How to Prepare Braised Chicken
• 1 lemon
• 1 medium egg (hard boiled)
• A small pineapple
• A pinch of salt and pepper
• 1 red onion, well minced
• 5 lettuce leaves
• 1/2 cup of olive oil
• 1 cup of shrimp and lobster
1. Cook the shrimp or lobster in boiling water until pink. They should be tender, but not falling apart.
2. Place in a glass container with water and ice for a few minutes. When color is gone, peel and cut into small pieces.
3. Save four whole shrimp and peel.
4. Peel the pineapple and cut into small pieces.
5. Slice the hard-boiled egg.
6. Cut the lettuce into small pieces.
7. Place the reserved shrimp in a cup and cut into small pieces.
8. Add the lettuce and pineapple.
9. Spread the onion over the salad if you like. If you don’t want the strong flavor of onion, just mix in a bit.
10. Add the lemon juice, the oil, the salt and pepper. Gently mix.
11. Decorate with slices of egg and the four whole shrimp.
Using this fruit as a regular ingredient, these five pineapple recipes help treat constipation and will help to alleviate digestive problems.