This Trick Will Help You Relieve Muscle Pain in One Minute
Do you suffer from uncomfortable muscle pain? Learn natural ways to to relieve muscle pain in this article!
Muscle pain can appear for many reasons. And, the truth is that its presence is very uncomfortable.
Luckily, there is a trick that can be very useful for you to relieve this pain. You only need some tennis balls and a minute of your time.
Take note and you’ll notice the difference.
Relax your muscles in 60 seconds
This trick consists of an easy massage for all of your muscles. To do this, you’ll need 2 to 4 tennis balls.
- When you’re going to massage your neck, choose balls that have already been used. This is because they’re softer.
- For other areas, like your legs, hips, or back, you can use harder balls.
Massage the upper part of your back
Time: from 2 to 5 minutes
- For this massage, you’ll have to lay down on the floor and put 2 balls between your shoulder blades. For more comfort, put a pillow under your head.
- Then, for the indicated time, start to move slowly forward so that the balls move under you.
- If you see the balls slipping, you can put them in a sock to prevent this.
Your lower back area
To massage your lower back, you need to do a massage from your tail bone.
- To do this, sit on the floor and put two balls at each side. Slowly lean back and lower your back to the floor. You’ll feel pressure and a curve in your waist.
- From there, you’ll have to slowly move your hips down. This will let the balls move 4 to 6 inches up your back.
- Repeat the exercise on the other side.
Time: 2 or 3 minutes
- To massage your hip area, you’ll have to lay down on your left side. Your legs should be straight and your body supported with your right arm bent at the elbow.
- Place a ball underneath your left hip and lower it.
- Try to pass your body weight to the ball. This will roll it under you. The ball should go from your hip to your knee and then back up.
- Repeat the massage with the other side.
Time: 1 or 2 minutes
- To get rid of neck pain you’ll have to lay on your back and move your head to the left.
- To do this, help yourself with a ball that you need to put under the right side of your neck.
- Then, press and move the ball from downwards. And, turn your head to the right for the indicated amount of time.
- Repeat the same thing with the left side of your neck.
Time: 30 seconds
- To relieve pain in your feet, you need to sit on a chair. Then, put a ball beneath one of them.
- Then, you’ll have to lightly tilt forward. And, pass your body weight forward.
- Slowly, move the ball forward and backward. Keep pressure on it for the indicated amount of time.
- Then, you’ll have to start to give light hits to the ball with the bottom of your foot. Do this for 30 seconds also. Then, repeat with the other foot.
Time: 2 or 3 minutes
Your arms are one of the areas that usually have muscular problems.
- To alleviate these issues, sit on a chair in front of a table and put your hand on a ball.
- You should roll it from your fingertips to your elbows. Then, roll it back until it starts to feel warm.
- Rotate your arm and move the ball the same way, starting with your wrist area.
Pectoral muscles and shoulders
Time: 1 minute
- To do this massage for chest and shoulders, you’ll have to stand up. Stand in front of a wall and put the ball below your clavicle.
- Breathe deeply and stay in this position for one minute.
- Then, do a massage moving up, down, left, and right.
- To get a better control of your muscles, you’ll have to twist and lower your head.
- For your legs, you need to sit in a chair and bend a leg. Put the heel of your bent leg on the edge of the chair.
- Put the tennis ball under the backside of your knee and start to press and release slowly.
- Repeat ten times with one leg and then another ten times with the other leg.
Remember that for this leg massage, it’s better to use hard tennis balls.