Three Menus to Try for Cellulite Prevention
If you’ve tried various cellulite prevention techniques and you still haven’t gotten effective results, then perhaps it’s time to implement a cellulite prevention diet.
However, first, it’s important to remember that cellulite is a common – and normal – condition in women. Recent studies have revealed that cellulite is more prevalent in some ethnic groups than in others. For example, the percentage of women with this aesthetic condition is minimal in China, while 90% of women of reproductive age in Latin America have cellulite. Nevertheless, almost all women have it.
Cellulite is a condition in which the skin has a dimpled, lumpy appearance. It usually affects the buttocks and thighs, but can also occur in other areas. This condition occurs when fat deposits push through the connective tissue beneath the skin.
Overall, it’s an aesthetic skin condition that occurs mainly in women. It’s due to the accumulation of adipose subcutaneous tissue in certain areas of the body. This concentration is what causes the appearance of fat nodules.
Though many seem to think so, cellulite has nothing to do with excess weight. In fact, many thin women also have it.
Nevertheless, this is one of those conditions that almost everyone despises and tries to hide so, here are some ideas to eliminating it.
Cellulite vs orange peel skin
Orange peel skin is what people call the type of skin that looks wrinkled. It’s one of the consequences of cellulite. However, not everyone with cellulite has it.
This aesthetic disorder happens due to the accumulation of subcutaneous fatty tissue that presses against the skin until it reveals as a kind of network composed of small bumps.
The main difference between cellulite and orange peel is that cellulite is the name of the condition and orange peel is one of its consequences. There are effective treatments for both thanks to advances in aesthetic medicine.
As with every health issue, you must take care of your entire body in order to end cellulite. A good diet, as well as an active life, are the key to end it once and for all.
The best overall diet for cellulite prevention
- First, you have to add leafy greens, cucumbers, and vegetables to your diet. Spinach is particularly good. These food items have anti-inflammatory effects and are excellent diuretics.
- Additionally, tomato paste is an ideal ally on your quest to get rid of cellulite. You may not know it, but tomato has lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that prevents oxidative damage. It also filters the toxins that often damage your skin.
- Eggplant has a high potassium index. This stimulates lymphatic drainage and eliminates fluid retention, one of the main causes of cellulite.
- Pineapple can also help you get rid of your orange peel appearance because it contains bromelain, an enzyme that helps degrade fat. Pineapple is a natural diuretic.
- Finally, incorporate cranberries, blackberries, strawberries, and artichokes into your diet. These foods are a high source of antioxidants and their consumption leads to radiant, cellulite-free smooth skin.
Three Menus for Cellulite Prevention
- Ginger-lemon infusion, oatmeal, and Kefir.
- Milk with pure cocoa and whole grain bread with tomato and oil.
- A bowl of yogurt with Chia seeds and strawberries and green tea.
Three Mid-morning Snacks
- 5 strawberries with rye toast and hummus.
- Apricots and raw almonds.
- 2 plums.
You may want to read: 5 Exercises to Bust the Cellulite in Your Butt and Thighs
Three Lunches for Cellulite Prevention
- Lentils with spinach and quinoa leaves.
- Spinach cannelloni with tomato and tofu.
- Vegetable broth, tofu, and vegetable paella.
- Pineapple slices and plain yogurt.
- Milk with cinnamon and whole-grain cereals.
- Kefir with cocoa nibs or dark chocolate and one orange.
- Mushroom and zucchini omelet.
- Carrot-onion stuffed zucchini, a hake fillet, and 2 plums.
- Julienne soup with leek, celery, and carrots with a scalded egg and a pear rolled in cinnamon.
Follow these recommendations in your diet and you’ll see results. Remember: you may not be able to eliminate it, but you can reduce cellulite and it’s ugly orange peel skin cousin. Just be consistent and don’t forget to add exercise routines to your diet.It might interest you...