Apply These Three Ingredients to Your Hair
Cinnamon will repair damaged and dry hair while promoting new hair growth. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it helps eliminate other problems like dandruff and fungus.
Having healthy and beautiful hair is truly a challenge. Ever single day you have to care for it in order to stimulate new growth, strengthen the existing hairs, and remove all the buildup that accumulates through exposure to environmental pollutants and hair products.
There are countless different products and treatments on the market today that promise to improve the health of your hair, prevent hair loss, and strengthen the hair to make it look full and luscious. But their effectiveness can vary from person to person, and a lot of times these products don’t deliver on their many promises.
That’s why many people are looking for alternative ways to repair and nourish their hair, without spending a fortune on commercial products.
Today we’re going to share the recipe for a powerful hair treatment that uses only three ingredients, guaranteed to improve how your hair looks and feels.
What’s in this treatment?
This natural alternative for spectacular hair leverages the benefits of cinnamon and honey. For years, the commercial hair care industry has used these two ingredients in their manufacturing process.
The benefits of cinnamonCinnamon is known for its pleasing aroma and healthy flavor that makes it ideal for inclusion in a variety of recipes and remedies to improve your overall health and prevent disease.
But what a lot of people don’t know is that it’s also a stimulant for the capillaries that helps accelerate hair growth. This is thanks to its high content of enzymes, vitamins, and antioxidants.
Among the many benefits of cinnamon you’ll find:
- It cleanses the scalp, helping to keep hair follicles healthy.
- It’s antibacterial, antiseptic, and antiviral properties prevent common problems that plague the scalp, such as dandruff and fungus.
- It helps make hair shinier, particularly for people with brown hair.
- It repairs damaged and dry hair.
Visit this article: Medicinal Uses of Cinnamon
The benefits of honeyHoney is one of the most well-known natural ingredients in the world, used for cooking, as a natural sweetener, and in alternative medicine.
For many years, honey has also been added to certain beauty treatments, as it’s been found to have moisturizing, antiseptic, and antioxidant properties that can improve the health of your skin and hair.
The benefits of honey for your hair include:
- It contains vitamins, minerals, and trace elements that nourish, repair, and protect the hair and scalp.
- It stimulates hair growth naturally.
- It repairs and seals split ends.
- It helps reduce dryness.
- It fights hair loss and strengthens the roots.
- It acts as a natural conditioner.
Treatment made with cinnamon, honey, and balsam for beautiful hair
The combination of these three ingredients will deliver a powerful treatment for hair that will accelerate growth while repairing your hair and giving it shine.
If you’ve been noticing lately that your hair is dull, dry, and lifeless, it’s definitely time to give this incredible recipe a chance to revitalize it.
- 3 tablespoons of ground cinnamon (24 g)
- 3 tablespoons of honey (75 ml)
- 5 or 6 tablespoons of balsam oil or balm
- Mix the honey and cinnamon in a bowl until they’re well integrated.
- Add the recommended amount of balm and mix well.
The quantities for this recipe are intended for people who have long hair, so if your hair is shorter you can probably divide this recipe into two applications.
How to use it
- First, wash your hair thoroughly and separate it into layers using a comb.
- Apply this mixture using a brush or comb, taking care to cover all of your hair, but avoid applying it directly to the scalp as it can cause irritation.
- If it’s easier, apply it using your hands and rub it into the hair with a gentle massage.
- For the best results, cover your hair with a plastic bag and wrap it in a towel.
- Leave this treatment on for half an hour, then remove the towel and leave just the bag on for an additional three to four hours before rinsing.
Because this is a natural treatment it takes repeat application before you start seeing results. You can use this remedy once or twice a week.
This recipe works for all hair types, especially normal to oily hair. If your hair is very dry, you can choose to add a tablespoon of olive oil to the recipe.
- Note: During this treatment some people may experience a slight tingling sensation. This is normal.