Three-day Plan to Slim Down Your Waist
One of the keys to slimming down your waist is to learn to not snack between meals. Although it may not seem like much, it could help you reach this goal.
Slimming down your waist isn’t easy or quick, since you have to take a lot of factors into account to reach this goal. However, you can slim down your waist if you prevent leading a sedentary lifestyle and improve your habits.
It’s been proven that both diet and daily exercise are key to losing weight and keeping it off. Thus, it’s important to pay attention to them.
Can you reduce your waist in three days?
Setting short and realistic goals may be helpful when it comes to losing weight progressively until you reach the ideal weight according to your body mass index. Therefore, a three-day plan can inspire you to adopt a healthier and more coherent lifestyle, capable of providing you with long-term benefits.
You won’t achieve a perfect silhouette in three days, but you can look less swollen.
You should be aware that the body rewards persevearence and coherence.
The keys to success
To start to slim down your waist in a healthy way, you have to have the following keys to success in mind:
1. Moderate your quantities
The most important thing is the quantities, which vary for each person.
- You must avoid filling up completely and learn how to stop eating when you’re no longer hungry, when you’re about 80% full.
2. Cut out foods that don’t nourish you
You have to avoid consuming sweets, pastries, candy, fried foods, and processed foods, as they’re the most fattening.
- You should opt for healthy foods. Nuts are goof options, as they also help you with food cravings.
3. Chew well and eslowly
Many people feel bloated after every meal because they don’t chew their food enough.
- You should chew each bite well and take your time while you’re eating to avoid gases, discomfort, and looking bloated.
- In addition, you should rest for at least 15 minutes (not lying down, either sitting down or reclined) after each meal.
4. Ear light and early dinners
Dinner should be early, preferably three hours before bed. In addition, it’s a good idea to eat light meals, low in fat. Not just to avoid gaining weight, but also to get a good night’s sleep.
- If you’re still hungry after dinner, you could eat fruit or a handful of nuts.
Note: If you have digestive disorders, you should see a doctor so that you can discount possible allergies, food allergies, or nerve disorders that are causing any chronic inflammation of the intestine.
Three-day plan to improve your eating habits
With this plan, you can begin to correct your eating habits and make better food decisions.
- Replace the consumption of soft drinks and industrial drinks (including juices, teas, and flavored waters) with infusions and homemade drinks, made with natural ingredients.
- Avoid desserts during these three days.
- Don’t add sugar to your drinks and take advantage of the sweet taste that some foods already have, such as banana, papaya, and pineapple, for example.
- Instead of eating sweets, pastries, and snacks between meals, eat a piece of fruit, skimmed, natural yogurt, or a handful of nuts.
- Replace refined flours with whole-wheat flours.
- Try to make grilled or baked meals, never fried.
- Consume carbohydrates in moderate amounts and preferably at noon.
Lunch and dinner recommendations
Lunch and dinner should be based on two servings:
- A serving of raw or cooked vegetables. Salad, gazpacho, sautéed vegetables, creamed vegetables, etc.
- A serving of protein. Meat, fish, egg, legumes, avocado, fresh cheese, or nuts.
We recommended opting for raw vegetables and more consistent proteins for lunch and cooked vegetables and lean or more digestive proteins for dinner.
Finally, to slim down your waist, it’s also essential that, during these three days, you start doing moderate physical activity. You can walk about 30-40 minutes (a day) and then incorporate other exercises (or a sport).