This Delicious Garlic Butter Adds More Flavor To Your Meals
You can experiment with garlic butter recipes to find the perfect one for your taste. Learn how to combine the silkiness of butter with the flavor of garlic for a mix that will wow your palate!
Garlic butter is a simple combination of two ingredients that is one of the kitchen essentials world wide.
Butter is very common and is used daily by many. It can be used at any time of day, for breakfast, on toast, or even in baking. Some people like to eat it with jam. Overall, this dairy product is part of many cultures. Some can barely imagine having bread without butter or not using it to bake cookies.
However, today you’ll learn how to mix it with garlic, an ingredient that adds flavor and character to all dishes.
Learn how to make homemade garlic butter
Garlic butter can be eaten for both breakfasts and to surprise your guests on as an afternoon snack. This recipe will come in handy when making canapés or you can add it to a pan when browning fish. Remember that you can combine this with whatever ingredients you have in your fridge, or adapt it to your personal taste. Let your creativity loose!
This may also interest you: Two diets for children with obesity
- 3 cups of butter (360g)
- 2 sprigs of parsley (180g)
- 1 tablespoon mustard (15g)
- 3 garlic cloves (peeled)
- A pinch of salt (5 g)
- A pinch of black pepper (5g)
- First, you need the freshest ingredients you can find. The butter needs to be at room temperature rather than solid.
- Next, finely chop the garlic.
- Repeat with the parsley.
- Transfer both to a pestle and mortar and grind by hand.
- Season with a little salt and pepper, then add the mustard.
- Depending on the type of butter you are using, the amount of salt needed may vary. You can always add more according to your taste.
- Next, place the garlic mixture and the butter into a bowl and mix using an electric whisk.
- Make sure all the ingredients mix well.
- You should have a creamy dough. Add a little more parsley if necessary.
- Then, place the mixture on a flat surface and use a rolling pin to make it even.
- Put the mixture in the fridge and leave for at least 30 minutes.
All you have to do now is start using it! Add it to your favorite dishes, spread it on some toast.
Don’t forget to read:What are the health benefits of garlic
You can add cream or milk to the mixture which will make it thinner. This is perfect for making dips. You can also replace the parsley with another herb, such as rosemary, thyme or basil. It all depends on the flavor and aroma that you want. If you’re cooking specific meat or fish, you’ll want the most appropriate herb.
We hope you’ll enjoy this versatile recipe that brings flavor and texture to some of your favorite meals!