Five best hair loss home remedies
Today we’ll give you some hair loss home remedies. This is because alopecia is one of the oldest and most common hair problems worldwide. It has many diverse causes but most have to do with stress and anxiety.
Leaving its possible trigger aside, it’s clear that many people need to address this problem in the best possible way.
As a result, hundreds of pharmaceutical and cosmetic treatments have been developed as remedies for hair loss, many of which take advantage of certain natural substances, such as honey.
Some home remedies can be just as effective at preventing hair loss. Are you interested in learning more about it? Don’t miss out on these five natural remedies for hair loss.
Hair loss home remedies
Sage is a good ally for stimulating hair growth and, at the same time, prevent its loss. You must only apply these two ingredients in dark hair as they tend to darken lighter hair colors.
- 1 tbsp of sage
- 1 c. of water
- Firstly, heat the water until it boils and then incorporate the sage to it.
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes before removing from heat and then let it steep for five more minutes.
- Finally, apply it to your hair and scalp and let dry. You don’t have to rinse it.
Read also Simple treatments for hair loss
2. Hair loss home remedies – aloe vera gel
One of the most common remedies for hair loss, aloe vera has an unsung benefit relating to the health of your hair. Its hydrating and healing properties help improve the health of your scalp, stimulating growth and regenerating the structure of the hair. In addition, the regular application reduces the impact of UV radiation and prevents dandruff.
- 2 tbsp of aloe vera
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Firstly, scrape the gel off the aloe vera leaf and blend it with the olive oil.
- Then, apply the gel mixture directly to your scalp, leaving it on for at least two hours or overnight.
3. Carrot juice and coconut milk
This treatment is one of the best home remedies for hair loss. This is because it provides antioxidants and vitamins B6 and B12 to stimulate healthy hair growth and accelerate repair. Coconut milk is an important ingredient that’s been used for years in the cosmetics industry in the manufacture of beauty products for skin and hair.
- 1/2 c. of carrot juice
- 1/2 c. of coconut milk
- Firstly, mix these two ingredients together until you have a homogeneous liquid.
- Then, apply this treatment to your hair and leave it on for at least 15 minutes.
Eggs contain sulfur and other minerals such as phosphorus, selenium, and zinc and these help strengthen hair and slow down hair loss. So, if you mix it with olive oil you’ll enhance their moisturizing effects and treat other common problems such as split ends and dryness.
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Firstly, whisk the egg white and olive oil in a bowl for a few minutes.
- Then, spread this mixture evenly throughout your hair and scalp, cover it with a shower cap and leave on for 20 minutes before rinsing.
Find out more 4 Herbs and Spices to Promote Hair Growth
5. Hair loss home remedies – onion juice
Onions are a source of sulfur, which stimulates circulation to the scalp and promotes hair growth. They also contain antibacterial agents that can kill the microorganisms that cause hair loss and other problems such as dandruff.
- Firstly, blend an onion to obtain its juice.
- Then, massage your scalp with it and leave it on for around 30 minutes.
Keep in mind that onions have a very strong smell so you should shampoo it and rinse it after the time’s up. Thus, repeat this procedure two to three times a week for better results.
The application of these home remedies will be pointless unless you also adopt healthy life habits. So, keep in mind that you are what you eat.