The Perfect Tea for Your Diet
Because of its detoxifying and diuretic properties, this tea is a great help for healthy weight loss, as long as you include it as part of a balanced diet.
There’s a wide range of tea with detox and antioxidant properties that can boost the effects of your diet plan. After all, tea is perfect for healthy weight loss.
Teas combine the properties of herbs, spices and fruits to boost your metabolism and, at the same time, provide a sense of well-being.
Of course, they don’t have any miracle powers for burning fat or curing illnesses. However, because of the nutrients they contain, they can be great for your body.
Although there are many recipes for making them, in this article, we want to share a really great option for getting rid of toxins and sticking to your diet.
Sound intriguing? Try including tea in your regular diet to get the most benefits.
Delicious Tea for Your Diet with Cinnamon and Pineapple
The ingredients that we’ll use for this tea for your diet have detox properties. Once absorbed by the body, they help the removal of waste and boost weight loss.
It’s a dietary complement that’s rich in essential nutrients that help improve the health of your metabolism and lymphatic system, as well as increasing your calorie burning.
Along with cinnamon and pineapple, we’ll use some green tea, which is one of the most recommended plants for slimming down and losing weight.
Below, we’ve detailed which properties each ingredient brings so that you have no doubt about how good it is for you.
Properties of Cinnamon
Cinnamon is a spice with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s been used for various purposes in both traditional and alternative medicine.
- It contains essential oils, tannins, and mucilage, active substances that protect the body from free radicals.
- These, along with vitamins and minerals, improve blood circulation and help the processes which remove toxins from the body.
- It’s also an excellent ingredient for regulating blood pressure since it optimizes metabolic functions and improves the way the body uses sugar as an energy source.
Properties of Pineapple
Pineapple provides an exquisite taste to this tea. It’s highly versatile as it combines easily with other ingredients without losing any of its properties.
- It’s an significant source of vitamins A and C, which are recommended for strengthening the immune system and reducing infections.
- It contains an enzyme known as bromelain. The anti-oxidant and digestive effects of bromelain help detox your blood and boost weight loss.
- Its diuretic effect fights inflammation and reduces fluid retention.
- It optimizes the digestion of proteins and fats,reducing the load on your colon.
- The fiber it contains helps to control cholesterol levels and makes you feel fuller for longer.
Properties of Green Tea
Without a doubt, green tea is one of the best teas for your body. It detoxifies, helps you to slim down, and its antioxidants protect cells from free radicals.
- It contains substances such as flavonoids and catechins, which prevent cellular deterioration caused by a build-up of toxins.
- Its active ingredients boost your metabolism and therefore help to maintain your body weight.
- It has detox properties that stimulate liver and kidney function, helping remove waste from the body.
- It helps to improve blood circulation and reduce fat deposits which form cellulite.
How to Prepare this Tea
If what you want is extra nutrients for your diet, don’t hesitate to try this healthy tea with slimming and digestive properties.
You can drink it as part of a detox, or just add it to your regular diet.
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon (2 g)
- 1 teaspoon of green tea (5 g)
- 1 slice of pineapple
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- Pour the water in a pan and bring it to boil.
- Add the ground cinnamon, reduce the heat, and add the green tea.
- Leave it on the heat for a minimum of 2 to 3 minutes.
- Chop the pineapple into small cubes and set to one side.
- When the drink is ready, strain it through a colander and add the pineapple.
- Leave it to steep for 10 minutes more, then serve.
How to Take It
- Drink this tea on an empty stomach or when you feel hungry.
- Don’t drink it more than twice a day.
Excited to try it at home? You don’t need any special health conditions to enjoy this tea for your diet. Enjoy it and see how good it is for your body!