The Perfect Smoothie For Your Lifestyle
In this post, we’ll help you find the perfect smoothie that best suits your lifestyle: sedentary, hyperactive, exhausting or sporty.
The ingredients of these smoothies fit your body’s needs in order to keep it going, full of energy and in a good mood throughout the entire day.
What is your daily routine?
Your daily routine doesn’t only revolve around your work. You also need to take age, personality, family life and even emotions into account. These factors affect our day to day and create certain needs for our body.
There are people who need foods that energize. On the other hand, some people are better off with smoothies that provide relaxing or balancing properties.
Below, we’ll offer 4 great smoothies for you, categorized by lifestyle.
Find the perfect smoothie for your needs
1. Sedentary lifestlye
People who lead a lifestyle that’s too inactive tend to spend a lot of time in front of a computer, at the office, etc.
They spend most of the day without moving, which results in many negative consequences such as poor blood circulation, liquid retention or being overweight.
For people with a sedentary lifestyle, we recommend this smoothie that has great diuretic qualities. It helps eliminate liquids. In addition, it fights against bloating.
The recipe includes the following ingredients:
- Pineapple: It’s diuretic, aids digestive and is anti-inflammatory
- Celery is wonderful cleanser that helps the liver and kidneys eliminate toxins.
- Pears eliminate liquids, reduce cravings for sweets and improve skin health thanks to its silicon content.
Visit this article: Learn about the Benefits of Pineapple Water
2. Hyperactive lifestyle
Some people have high energy levels that lead them to have extremely active lifestyles where they’re constantly moving.
They might have any any kind of job such as a salesperson, teacher, artist, or a homemaker.
For this kind of lifestyle, we need a smoothie whose ingredients have nutritive and stimulating properties. Then, hyperactive people won’t suffer from nutritional deficiencies and will have enough energy for the entire day.
In addition, this smoothie will prevent excessive consumption of stimulants such as coffee or soft-drinks.
- Banana are a very nutritious fruit that helps the nervous system.
- Cacao is a medicinal food to keep you in a good mood. It’s both a stimulant and antioxidant.
- Cinnamon is a natural stimulant that improves blood circulation.
3. Exhausting lifestyle
In some cases, lifestyles that are too active can end up wiping us out. A person following an exhausting lifestyle might be lacking the energy to keep up, or even wake up feeling fatigued.
For these cases, we need restorative smoothies that are rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Coconut is one of the most nutritious fruits around. Coconut is rich in vitamins, minerals, trace elements and healthy fats. For a smoothie, blend the coconut meat to make a delicious and balanced coconut milk.
- Beets: This tuber is great for preventing fatigue and exhaustion. In addition, it’s great for preventing iron deficiency, which can cause tiredness.
This smoothie is delicious and unique in its pink color. Even though beets are already sweet, you can add a little honey to the smoothie.
Want to know more? Read: 7 Benefits of Eating Beets
4. Sporty lifestyle
When your lifestyle demands high levels of physical activity, such as in the cases of athletes or trainers, you should make sure that you’re getting enough protein and carbohydrates.
With this morning smoothie, you can start the day off full of energy and nutrients that’ll keep you going for the whole day.
- Plums: This fruit is rich in sugar, which will provide your body with plenty of healthy energy. It also fights liquid retention, helps digestion and keeps bones healthy. You can eat them raw or dried as prunes, as long as you leave them to soak for a few hours to dehydrate them.
- Almonds: These are delicious nuts and an excellent vegetable protein source. In addition, they prevent weak bones and aging.
You can leave some raw almonds to soak the night before in order to maximize their benefits.
When’s the best time to drink these smoothies?
The best moment to drink these healthy smoothies is in the morning as a breakfast. You can drink them on an empty stomach, or throughout the morning while combining it with other foods.
Remember not to drink them at night because fruits have high amounts of sugar, which will give you too much energy.It might interest you...