The Best Masks for Your Face
Are you looking for some of the best masks to take care of your skin?
If you want your face to look beautiful every day, then these face masks will be very helpful to counteract the effects of acne or spots and leave your skin soft and hydrated. If you want healthy and beautiful skin – or simply want to have soft skin – then the following homemade masks can be very useful.
The Overall Best Masks for Your Face
Yogurt, Lemon and Honey Mask
The yogurt will leave your skin hydrated, while the honey will provide it with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Meanwhile, the lemon has vitamin C, which is a great antioxidant.
- Mix a spoonful of honey with natural yogurt and a few drops of lemon juice (10 or 12).
- Combine all the ingredients into a paste and apply it to your face for a half an hour.
- Then, wash it off with warm water.
One of the Best Masks with Avocado
Avocado is a fruit that has a wide variety of vitamins and minerals. It contains oleic acid, which leaves skin hydrated and smooth. In addition, it’s ideal for dry skin.
- You’ll need half an avocado and a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Make a paste and apply it on your face for 15 minutes. Gently remove with warm water.
One of the Best Masks with Milk and Honey
Powdered milk can provide extra hydration to these face masks.
Thanks to the properties of milk, your skin will be more hydrated. Also, milk naturally stimulates the production of collagen in the skin.
It’s excellent for removing impurities from your face. It has a cleansing effect, makes your pores close, and doesn’t produce so much grease.
- The ingredients you’ll need are one tablespoon of powdered milk, one tablespoon of honey, and one egg white.
- Beat them all and apply on your face.
- 15 minutes later, remove with warm water.
Read this article, too: Improve Your Health With This Baking Soda Honey Mixture
A Carrot and Yogurt Mask
Using carrots on your skin is very helpful if you want to improve problems such as acne, because it contains vitamin A, which is beneficial for dermatitis.
Meanwhile, vitamin C will give you a healthy and fresh look and the antioxidants in the carrot will help to prevent premature aging.
This recipe is especially good for oily skin.
- Mix the juice of one lemon and one orange.
- Meanwhile, thoroughly blend a carrot with half of a yogurt.
- Apply it for around 10 to 15 minutes and wash off with warm water.
An Almond Mask
Almonds have a high content of fatty acids and antioxidants such as vitamin E. This makes them nutritious and hydrating for the skin.
- Get raw, toasted (salt-free) almonds.
- Place them in a mortar and pulverize them.
- Mix the almonds with a tablespoon of yogurt and massage on your face for three minutes.
- Wash off with warm water and then use your daily moisturizing cream.
The Best Masks for Hydrating
“Some natural ingredients can be effective to form face masks”.
All of these masks have 100% natural products and are just as effective as they are in beauty salons or stores. It’s likely that you already have all the ingredients in your house.
A Banana Mask
Bananas and honey can create highly nutritious masks for your face.
The potassium in bananas is responsible for the water in cells, which nourishes your skin and moisturizing it.
- For this mask, crush the banana and add one tablespoon of honey and five tablespoons of oatmeal.
- Once it’s thoroughly mixed, apply the mixture all over your face (except around the eyes) and let it act for 15 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
An Apple Mask
As mentioned earlier, vitamins A and C provide great benefits for the skin, and apples contain both of them. In addition, the nutrients from apple help boost collagen proteins in your skin naturally.
- In order for this to happen, the apples must be cut into pieces and cooked in half a liter (one gallon) of water.
- Then, let them cool down in the fridge for half an hour.
- In a bowl, mix a tablespoon of yogurt, one tablespoon of honey and another one of wheat germ. Adds the apples and mix it until it forms a paste.
- Apply it to your face and let it act for 20 minutes.
- Then, remove with cold water and neutral soap.
Check out this article, too: Cleanse Your Face of Impurities With These 5 Natural Masks
The Best Masks for Exfoliating
Exfoliation mask can help remove remains and dead cells.
If you have a problem with blackheads, acne, and pimples, you can take advantage of the benefits of these recipes and tips. Exfoliation is very important because it removes dead skin cells and gives better softness and shine to your skin, which reduces markings.
Exfoliating with Sugar
One of the most inexpensive exfoliants is sugar. Using it is easy. Here’s how:
- Once you’ve washed your face well with a neutral soap, moisturize it with water and a little sugar.
- Then, gently rub it in circular motions.
- After, wash away the remains with cold water and apply a moisturizer.
Honey also has great exfoliating properties. Also, it’s not aggressive to your skin and it also helps to remove dead cell and moisturizes.
- To do so, you’ll need a teaspoon of pure honey, a tablespoon of lemon juice, and two ground almonds.
- Gently put it on your face and let it act for 15 minutes.
- Then, rinse your skin with water and you’re ready.
- Afterward, you’ll notice that your skin is more smooth, hydrated and rejuvenated.