The Best Exercises For Beautiful Hips
When it comes to doing exercises to shape your hips, it is important to exercise regularly and maintain a balanced diet to achieve the best results
To maintain beautiful hips and a defined body, you have to make an effort. For this reason, we decided to choose the best exercises to achieve beautiful hips.
If your hips are small, or your whole trio is small (hips, glutes and legs), you might need to work them a bit more to reach the desired shape. These exercises will help you.
So, take note and start practicing the best exercises to maintain beautiful hips right now!
1. Leg to side
- To do this exercise, stand up with your back completely straight. Your feet should be shoulder-width apart and you need to cross your arms over your chest.
- The exercise consists of lifting up your right leg as high as you can to one side while at the same time opening up your arms to stay in balance.
- Stay in this position for a few seconds and then return to the original position.
- Do this exercise with both legs.
- Do three sets of eight repetitions, four with each leg.
Once you master the exercise, increase to 12 repetitions per leg. You’ll be amazed by the results.
We recommend you read: Eliminate Love Handles on the Back
To do this exercise, you can stand near the wall in case you need help.
- When you’re ready, stand up with a straight back, your feet shoulder-width apart, and your arms hanging by your sides.
- The exercise consists of keeping your back straight while contracting your abdominal muscles.
- Stretch your arms out in front of you while you lower your body gently, until your hips are at the same level as your knees.
- Hold this position for a few seconds and then return to the initial position.
- Do three sets of 15 repetitions each.
When you master the exercise, increase up to 20 repetitions per series. If you find it very difficult to stay in balance, you can lean on the wall and put your hands on your thighs.
3. Variation on squats
In this variation on squats, the first thing you need to do is stand up with a straight back so that you don’t injure yourself. Your feet should be shoulder-width apart and your hands supported on your waist.
- The exercise consists of taking a step forward, first with your left leg, bending it to a 90 degree angle.
- Bend your right knee at the same time, making sure it doesn’t touch the floor.
- Hold for a few seconds and then return to the starting position.
- Now repeat this with the opposite leg. For this exercise, do 3 sets of 8 repetitions, four times with each leg.
4. Body bends
For this exercise, stand up with your back straight and your feet shoulder-width apart.
- The exercise consists of bending down, keeping your feet in the same position. You should feel a slight curvature in the back and keep your head up.
- When you bend, your torso should stop parallel to the floor and your legs should bend slightly.
- Return to the original position and do 4 sets of 15 repetitions.
See also: The Best Yoga Poses for Back Pain
5. Jumping squats
- Start standing up with your feet shoulder-width apart and your back straight.
- Do a squat as you take a deep breath in.
- Lower yourself down so that your buttocks are parallel to the floor. If you’re fit enough, you can go a bit lower.
- Now, on the exhale, jump up powerfully, pushing up with both feet.
- Jump as strongly and high as you can. Your buttocks will act as springs.
- When you return to the ground and your feet are on the floor, breathe in and start again.
- Do 4 sets of 12 repetitions each.
Remember not to rest between one squat and the next, as this is a continuous exercise.