The 5 Best Ingredients to Help with Clogged Arteries
Keeping your arteries clear is very important. Arterial blockages don't have any discernable symptoms and can cause serious harm.
Clogged arteries is a common condition. It’s characterized by plaque buildup in your blood vessels. More specifically, the plaque clogs the arteries that go to your brain.
This can result in a dangerous restriction of blood flow. As a result, oxygen and nutrients don’t get to your tissues and organs as they should.
This, in turn, can result in even more dangerous conditions. These conditions can include cerebral hemorrhaging, heart attacks, or coronary artery disease.
What scare experts the most are the so-called “silent killers”. This is because of how they develop. They don’t have any discernable symptoms. Sometimes, these diseases can be confused with other diseases. This makes it hard to properly diagnose and treat them. The people who are most at risk for these silent killers are smokers and sedentary and overweight people.
However, these diseases are also common among other types of people. This includes those who have both type 1 and 2 diabetes, arthritis, and various infections.
The good news is that arterial blockages can be avoided with some essential nutrients that help clean your arteries.
1. Garlic milk
Garlic contains sulfurous substances and antioxidants. They reduce lipids in the arterial walls. This widens the blood vessels and increases blood flow. Better circulation means your tissues get the nutrients and oxygen they need.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup (250 ml) of milk
Read more: What are the Health Benefits of Garlic?
- Mince the garlic. Put the garlic and milk in a pot. Bring the milk to a boil. Stir constantly.
- Allow it to cool. Drink before going to bed.
2. Golden milk
Alternative medicine calls the mixture of turmeric, honey, and milk “golden milk”. This mixture has both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Drinking golden milk on a regular basis helps prevent blood clots. In addition, it can also increase blood circulation. The more your blood flows, the easier it is for your body to rid itself of fats and toxins.
Also, the natural ingredients it has reduce bad cholesterol levels and prevent the hardening of arterial walls.
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) of ground turmeric
- A tablespoon (25 g) of honey
- 1 cup (200 ml) of hot milk
- Add the turmeric to the hot milk. Sweeten with the honey.
- Drink one or two times a day at least 3 times a week.
3. Cayenne pepper
Cayenne pepper has a substance called capsaicin that helps avoid the oxidation of bad cholesterol in blood vessels. It also has antioxidants that fight the negative effects of free radicals. They also increase your circulation and help prevent heart disease.
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 g) of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup (250 ml) of hot water
- Bring the water to a boil. Add the cayenne pepper.
- Let it stand for a few minutes. Drink it two times a day.
- Drink it for two weeks.
4. Ginger, One of the best ingredients for clogged arteries
Ginger root is an anti-inflammatory remedy. It increases blood flow and reduces the oxidation of bad cholesterol. Its compounds reduce the risk of arterial blockage and prevent oxidative harm, both of which can cause heart disease.
Did you know? Discover the 5 Benefits of Ginger Water
- 1 tablespoon (5 g) of grated ginger
- 1 cup of hot water
- Add the ginger to the boiling water. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Strain and drink 3 times a day.
- Drink the same amount every day for at least three weeks.
Linseed is one of the best natural remedies for heart health and inflammation. This is due to its alpha-linolenic acid contents. These special fatty acids clean fats from clogged arteries. They also prevent fats from hardening due to oxidation.
- 2 tablespoons (20 g) of linseed
- 1 cup (200 ml) of water
- Add the linseed to the water and let stand overnight.
- The next day, strain the water and drink it for breakfast.
- Drink this every day for a month.
Are you worried about your heart health or clogged arteries? If so, try some of these natural remedies. And remember to take them regularly to prevent heart disease!