Clogged arteries is a common condition. It’s characterized by plaque buildup in your blood vessels. More specifically, the plaque clogs the arteries that go to your brain.
This can result in a dangerous restriction of blood flow. As a result, oxygen and nutrients don’t get to your tissues and organs like they should.
This results in more dangerous conditions. These conditions can include cerebral hemorrhaging, heart attacks, or coronary artery disease.
What scares most experts are the so-called “silent killers”. The main reason is because of how they develop.
They don’t have any discernable symptoms. Or, sometimes these diseases are confused with other diseases. This makes it hard to properly diagnose and treat them.
The people who are at the most risk for these silent killers are smokers, and both sedentary and overweight people.
But, these diseases are also common among other types of people. This includes those who have both type 1 and 2 diabetes, arthritis, and various infections.
The good news is that arterial blockages can be avoided. This is thanks to some essential nutrients which help to clean your arteries.
1. Garlic milk
Garlic contains sulfurous substances and antioxidants. They reduce the amount of lipids in the arterial walls.
This widens the blood vessels and increases blood flow. Better circulation means your tissues get the nutrients and oxygen they need.
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk
- Mince the garlic. Put the garlic and milk in a saucepan. Bring the milk to boil. Stir constantly to avoid scalding it.
- Allow it to cool. Drink it before going to bed.
2. Golden milk
Alternative medicine calls the mixture of turmeric, honey, and milk “golden honey”. This mixture has both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Drinking golden milk on a regular basis helps to prevent blood clots. Drinking this can also increase blood circulation. The more your blood flows, the easier it is for your body to get rid of fats and toxins.
Also, the natural ingredients it has reduce bad cholesterol levels and prevent the hardening of arterial walls.
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) of ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon (25 g) of honey
- 1 cup (200 ml) of hot milk
- Add the turmeric to the hot milk. Sweeten with the honey.
- Drink one or two times a day. You should drink this at least 3 times a week.
3. Cayenne pepper
Cayenne pepper has a substance called capsaicin. This helps to avoid the oxidation of bad cholesterol in blood vessels.
It also has antioxidants that fight against the negative effects of free radicals. They also increase your circulation and help to prevent heart disease.
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 g) of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup (250 ml) of hot water
- Bring the water to a boil. Add the cayenne pepper.
- Let it rest for a few minutes. Drink it two times a day.
- Drink it for two weeks to get the best of the cleansing effects.
Ginger root is an anti-inflammatory remedy. It increases blood flow and reduces the oxidation of bad cholesterol.
Its compounds reduce the risk of arterial blockage and prevent oxidative harm. Both of these can cause heart disease.
- 1 tablespoon (5 g) of grated ginger
- 1 cup of hot water
- Add the ginger to boiling water. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Strain the water and drink 3 times a day.
- Drink the same amount every day for at least three weeks.
Linseed is one of the best natural remedies for heart health and inflammation. This is because of its alpha-Linolenic acid content.
These special fatty acids clean fats from clogged arteries. They also prevent fats from hardening because of oxidation.
- 2 tablespoons (20 g) of linseed
- 1 cup (200 ml) water
- Add the linseed to the water and let it sit overnight.
- The next day, strain the water and drink it for breakfast.
- Drink this every day for a month.
Are you worried about your heart health? Try some of these natural remedies. And remember to take them regularly to prevent heart disease.