6 Drops of this Powerful Oil a Day will Eliminate Belly Fat
To promote weight loss, take two drops of this oil with every meal. Don’t exceed this amount, because it could have negative side effects on your body.
Abdominal fat is one of the most common health problems and causes for surgery in men and women. Unfortunately, however, if you neglect your dietary and everyday habits, the area around the belly is one of the most affected, because it tends to accumulate fat very easily – forming those pesky love handles that ruin your otherwise svelte figure. So how can we eliminate belly fat?
Losing weight is never an easy task and requires constant effort, particularly if you’re trying to target abdominal fat.
Fortunately, there are many ways to help you eliminate belly fat without having to resort to such extreme measures like liposuction.
One alternative that will help keep you naturally slender and protect your body from a variety of diseases is a powerful oil. You can make at home with simple ingredients. Do we have your attention now?
We recommend you read:
Cinnamon oil to lose weight and eliminate belly fat
This oil has been around for many years as an alternative treatment for curing and preventing various diseases. In general, we use it to improve your overall health.
At first, it was only for medicinal purposes. However, later it was found to help burn fat as well, particularly around the abdominal area.Its popularity throughout many parts of the world is thanks to its powerful concentration. Consequently, it helps to lose weight, eliminate toxins, and the removal of bacteria and chemicals that can negatively affect your health.
Other benefits that are worth mentioning are the ability to strengthen the brain and memory functions, while also strengthening the immune system.
In addition to all this, cinnamon oil is ideal for people who have diabetes or high blood sugar levels, because it can help reduce and balance blood sugar.
Because of all the benefits and the ease of preparation, it’s worth trying cinnamon oil as a complement to your diet and exercise routine in order to eliminate belly fat.
How do you prepare this fat-burning oil?Because it’s so affordable, there is no excuse not to use this ingredient often.
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 6 sticks of cinnamon
- 1 glass jar, with lid
- Step 1. Fill the small glass jar with the cinnamon sticks.
- Step 2. Pour olive oil over the sticks, making sure they’re completely submerged.
- Step 3. Place the jar in a warm area of your home and leave it there for three weeks. Make sure you stir occasionally.
- Step 4. When the recommended three weeks have passed, strain the oil into another container using gauze or a similar material. Then store it in a cool, dry place.
To gain all the benefits from this oil, all you need to do is consume two drops with every meal you eat in the day. This small amount is sufficient to stimulate weight loss.
It’s important to note that you should never exceed this amount in a day. This is because it could have negative side effects. And before you start taking cinnamon oil, it’s important that you read the following contraindications.
We recommend you read:
Contraindications for cinnamon oil
- While this remedy has many benefits for your health and promotes weight loss, don’t ignore some serious side effects that can occur in certain cases.
- While cinnamon oil can be very helpful, it can also be irritating to the digestive system. Thus, people who suffer from colitis or gastritis should consume this oil in moderation.
- If you have stomach ulcers you should avoid consuming alcoholic beverages. They can cause further irritation of the stomach and intestines.
- It can stimulate blood flow in the pelvic and uterine area, potentially threatening a pregnancy. And so, women who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant should also refrain from drinking alcohol with this oil.
- People who have any kind of heart disease should only take this oil under the supervision of a doctor. They should stick to small doses because cinnamon can slightly increase the heart rate.
- Prolonged use of cinnamon oil and cinnamon, in general, can be very harmful to your health. If you reach the level of toxicity, it can lead to vomiting and irritation of the kidneys.