6 Drops of this Powerful Oil a Day will Eliminate Belly Fat
To promote weight loss, take two drops of this oil with every meal. Don’t exceed this amount, because it could have negative side effects on your body.
Abdominal fat is one of the most common health and aesthetic problems, especially in women. With this cinnamon-based oil you’ll be able to eliminate belly fat.
Losing weight is not an easy task and requires constant effort, especially when you want to burn the fat that accumulates in the abdomen. Fortunately, nowadays there are many ways to eliminate it without resorting to extreme measures such as liposuction.
One of the alternatives to lose weight naturally is the use of a powerful oil based on homemade cinnamon. Are you interested in learning more about it?
We recommend you read: A Drink to Control Cholesterol and Burn Fat
Cinnamon oil to reduce your waistline
This oil has been around for many years as an alternative treatment for curing and preventing various diseases. In general, we use it to improve your overall health.
At first, it was only for medicinal purposes. However, later it was found to help burn fat as well, particularly around the abdominal area.On becoming so popular, people started to realize just why. The chemical substances it contains are perfect for losing weight and eliminating toxins, as this study from the Saveetha University in India confirms.
If you’d like to know more about cinnamon then do read this study.
Other benefits that are worth mentioning are the ability to strengthen the brain and memory functions (as confirmed by this study from the University Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat, Turkey), while also strengthening the immune system, as this study from the University of Vienna suggests.
In addition to all this, cinnamon oil can help balance blood sugar.
Because of all the benefits and the ease of preparation, it’s worth trying cinnamon oil as a complement to your diet and exercise routine in order to eliminate belly fat.
How do you prepare this fat-burning oil?
Cinnamon is a very versatile spice that can easily be mixed to strengthen its effects and prepare excellent remedies. As it’s such a cheap ingredient, there’s no excuse not to use it!
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 6 sticks of cinnamon
- 1 glass jar, with lid
- Step 1. Fill the small glass jar with the cinnamon sticks.
- Step 2. Pour olive oil over the sticks, making sure they’re completely submerged.
- Step 3. Place the jar in a warm area of your home and leave it there for three weeks. Make sure you stir occasionally.
- Step 4. When the recommended three weeks have passed, strain the oil into another container using gauze or a similar material. Then store it in a cool, dry place.
To gain all the benefits from this oil, all you need to do is consume two drops with every meal you eat in the day. This small amount is sufficient to stimulate weight loss.
It’s important to note that you should never exceed this amount in a day. This is because it could have negative side effects. And before you start taking cinnamon oil, it’s important that you read the following contraindications.
We recommend you read: 10 fat-burning foods
Contraindications for cinnamon oil
While this remedy has many benefits for your health and promotes weight loss, don’t ignore some serious side effects that can occur in certain cases.
- While cinnamon oil can be very helpful, it can also be irritating to the digestive system. Thus, people who suffer from colitis or gastritis should consume this oil in moderation.
- If you have stomach ulcers you should avoid consuming it, as it can cause irritation of the stomach and intestines, as confirmed by this study carried out by M.S Ramaiah Medical College, India
- And so, women who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant should also refrain from taking this oil, because it stimulates blood flow in the area of the uterus, and this can be harmful
- People who have any kind of heart disease should only take this oil under the supervision of a doctor. They should stick to small doses because cinnamon can slightly increase the heart rate.
- Prolonged use of cinnamon oil and cinnamon, in general, can be very harmful to your health. If you reach the level of toxicity, it can lead to vomiting and irritation of the kidneys.
In summary, this simple cinnamon oil can greatly benefit your stomach, helping you to eliminate belly fat.
However, it’s important to know how it could potentially harm your health too under certain circumstances, and, for that reason, you should always check with your doctor.