6 Drops of this Powerful Oil a Day will Eliminate Belly Fat
Abdominal fat is one of the most common health problems and causes for surgery in men, and especially women, who fight every day in an attempt to get rid of it.
Unfortunately, however, if you neglect your dietary and everyday habits, the area around the belly is one of the most affected, because it tends to accumulate fat very easily – forming those pesky love handles that ruin your otherwise svelte figure.
Losing weight is never an easy task and requires constant effort, particularly if you’re trying to target abdominal fat.
Fortunatelythere are a lot of ways that you can get rid of it without having to resort to such extreme measures like liposuction.
One alternative that will help keep you naturally slender and protect your body from a variety of diseases in the meantime is a powerful oil that you can make at home with the simplest natural ingredients. Are you paying attention yet?
Want to know more? Read: A Drink to Control Cholesterol and Burn Fat
Cinnamon oil to lose weight and flatten the abdomen
This oil has been used for many years as an alternative treatment for curing and preventing various diseases, to improve your overall health.
At first it was indicated for medicinal purposes, but later it was found to help burn fat as well, particularly around the abdominal area.
Its popularity throughout many parts of the world is thanks to it being a powerful concentration that works for weight loss, the elimination of toxins, and the removal of bacteria and chemicals that can negatively affect your health.
Other benefits that are worth mentioning are the ability to strengthen the brain and memory functions, while also strengthening the immune system.
In addition to all this, cinnamon oil is ideal for people who have diabetes or high blood sugar levels, because it can help reduce and balance blood sugar.
Because of all the benefits and the ease of preparation, it’s worth trying cinnamon oil as a complement to your diet and exercise routine in order to burn more abdominal fat.
How do you prepare this fat-burning oil?
Because it’s so affordable, there is no excuse not to use this ingredient often.
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 6 sticks of cinnamon
- 1 glass jar, with lid
- Step 1. Fill the small glass jar with the cinnamon sticks.
- Step 2. Pour olive oil over the sticks, making sure they’re completely submerged.
- Step 3. Place the jar in a warm area of your home and leave it there for three weeks, stirring occasionally.
- Step 4. When the recommended three weeks have passed, strain the oil into another container using gauze or a similar material, and store it in a cool, dry place.
To gain all the benefits from this oil, all you need to do is consume two drops with every meal you eat in the day. This small amount is sufficient to stimulate weight loss.
It’s important to note that you should never exceed this amount in a day, because it could have negative side effects. And before you start taking cinnamon oil, it’s important that you read the following contraindications.
See also: 10 fat-burning foods
Contraindications for cinnamon oil
- While this remedy has many benefits for your health and promotes weight loss, don’t ignore some serious side effects that can occur in certain cases.
- People who suffer from colitis or gastritis should consume this oil in moderation, because while cinnamon oil can be very helpful, it can also be irritating to the digestive system.
- If you have stomach ulcers you should avoid consuming alcoholic beverages, as they can cause further irritation of the stomach and intestines.
- Women who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant should also refrain from drinking alcohol with this oil, because it can stimulate blood flow in the pelvic and uterine area, potentially threatening a pregnancy.
- People who have any kind of heart disease should only take this oil under the supervision of a doctor, and should stick to small doses, because cinnamon can slightly increase the heart rate.
- Prolonged use of cinnamon oil and cinnamon in general can be very harmful to your health. If you reach the level of toxicity, it can lead to vomiting and irritation of the kidneys.