Remove Warts without Scarring
Warts are small, painless growths on the skin and can appear anywhere on the body as they spread really easily.
This affliction is caused by one of the many types of the human papiloma virus, which consists of around 70 subtypes. Once a person is infected, it can take days or even weeks for a small growth to develop on the skin.
In the majority of cases, these growths are benign and don’t pose a threat to your health. However, some can be painful and grow to a considerable size, affecting the skin’s appearance.
The process for removing warts is a little complex as it requires time and patience for results. The good news is that there are several home remedies that are truly useful because their properties help avoid scarring.
Potato juice accelerates the skin’s healing process to remove warts in just a short time.
- Cut a slice of potato and rub it on the wart several times a day. Repeat this process every day until the desired results are achieved.
- You can also make a paste with the flesh of the potato. Apply it at night and cover with a bandage until morning so that it can work while you rest.
Visit this article: Health Benefits of Potatoes
Apple cider vinegar
The acid in this ingredient is an active compound that promotes the removal of bumps that appear on the skin.
On top of this, it’s known to have a powerful antibiotic action that makes it easier to eliminate the virus that causes the changes in the skin.
- Wash the affected area with water and antibacterial soap.
- Soak a cotton ball in organic apple cider vinegar and apply to the affected area, holding it in place with a piece of tape.
- Let it work for an hour.
- Repeat this treatment daily.
Although they’re usually thrown in the trash, banana peels contains nutrients that can be used in many different ways.
In this case, its action eliminates this problem due to its potassium and salicylic acid content.
- Take a banana peel and cut off a piece and place it on the wart so that the white interior comes into contact with the skin.
- Let it work for a few hours.
- Repeat this treatment everyday, several times a day.
Onions possess antiviral and antibiotic properties that can help fight the virus that causes warts.
- Cut off a piece of onion and rub it on the affected area for a few minutes. Repeat this treatment a minimum of three times a day for the best results.
- If you prefer, you can extract the juice and apply it with a cotton ball to let it work overnight.
- It’s best to first test it because in some cases it can cause irritation.
Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is popular for its powerful antibiotic action, capable of preventing different types of infection.
It’s been shown to contain antiviral, antibiotic and antifungal properties which can prevent and treat different skin disorders.
- Buy tea tree oil from a trusted herbalist and apply 1-3 drops on the wart that you wish to remove.
This plant has been valued since antiquity for its antioxidant and moisturizing properties, as well as its ability to treat different skin ailments.
For many years, its been used to remove warts because it accelerates the skin’s healing process to prevent scarring.
- Extract the gel from a stalk of aloe vera and use a cotton ball to apply it to the wart. Cover it with a bandage and let work overnight.
- Repeat this treatment every day before going to bed for the best results.
If after several days there’s no progress or the wart has become worse, you should consult your doctor for diagnosis and treatment.
In very few cases, a wart could actually be a malignant tumor, but it’s best to be 100% sure.