Remove Warts without Scarring
Aloe vera gel is really effective when it comes to removing warts. Thanks to its properties, it accelerates the skin's healing process to prevent scarring.
Warts are small, painless growths on the skin which can appear anywhere on the body, as they spread really easily. This affliction is due to one of the many types of the human papiloma virus, which consists of around 70 subtypes. In today’s article we’ll help you find out how to remove warts without scarring.
Once a person is infected, it can take days or even weeks for a small growth to develop on the skin. In the majority of cases, these growths are benign and don’t pose a threat to your health. However, some can be painful and grow to a considerable size, thus affecting the skin’s appearance.
Trying to remove warts without scarring is a little complex, as it requires time and patience for good results. The good news is that there are several home remedies that are truly useful because they have properties to help avoid that scarring.
How to remove warts without scarring
Potato juice accelerates the skin’s healing process. For this reason, it can help to remove warts without scarring.
- First cut a slice of potato and then rub it on the wart several times a day. Then repeat this process every day until you achieve the desired results.
- In addition to that, you can also make a paste with the flesh of the potato. Apply it at night and cover with a bandage until morning so that it can get to work while you rest.
Visit this article: Health Benefits of Potatoes
Apple cider vinegar
The acid in this ingredient is an active compound that promotes the removal of lumps that appear on the skin. On top of this, it’s known to have a powerful antibiotic action that makes it easier to eliminate the virus that causes the changes in the skin.
- Firstly, wash the affected area with water and antibacterial soap
- Secondly, soak a cotton ball in organic apple cider vinegar and apply to the affected area, holding it in place with a piece of tape
- Then let it work for an hour
- Repeat this treatment daily
Although they’re usually thrown in the trash, banana peels contains nutrients that can be used in many different ways. In this case, its action helps to eliminate this problem due to its potassium and salicylic acid content.
- Firstly, take a banana peel and cut off a piece and place it on the wart, so that the white interior comes into contact with the skin
- Let it work for a few hours
- Repeat this treatment everyday, several times a day
Onions possess antiviral and antibiotic properties that can help fight the virus that causes warts.
- Firstly, cut a piece of onion and rub it on the affected area for a few minutes. Repeat this treatment a minimum of three times a day for the best results
- If you prefer, you can extract the juice and apply it with a cotton ball to let it work overnight
- It’s best to test it first because in some cases it can cause irritation
Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is popular for its powerful antibiotic action, capable of preventing different types of infection. It’s been shown to contain antiviral, antibiotic and antifungal properties which can subsequently prevent and treat different skin disorders.
- Buy tea tree oil from a trusted herbalist and apply 1-3 drops on the wart that you wish to remove
Aloe Vera has been valued for thousands of years for its antioxidant and moisturizing properties, as well as its ability to treat different skin ailments. For many years, it’s been used to remove warts because it accelerates the skin’s healing process to prevent scarring.
- Firstly, extract the gel from a stalk of aloe vera. Then use a cotton wool ball to apply it to the wart. After that, cover it with a bandage and let work overnight
- Repeat this treatment every day before going to bed for the best results
Read more: 6 Ways to Use Aloe Vera for Better Health
If after several days there’s no progress, or the wart has become worse, you should consult your doctor for diagnosis and treatment. In very few cases, a wart could actually be a malignant tumor, and so it’s best to be 100% sure.