Home Remedies to Make Your Eyelashes Grow
If you're looking for some natural ways for long, healthy, and beautiful lashes, here's how to strengthen and make your eyelashes grow.
Are you looking for ways to make your eyelashes grow?
Eyelashes highlight your eyes, make them look prettier, give a symmetrical look, and can greatly change your appearance if you keep them healthy.
Eyelashes have a structure like that of hair because they’re formed by keratin flakes. This gives them their elasticity and resistance, and are colored with melanin pigments. Just like what happens with your hair, eyelashes grow, fall off, and are replaced by new ones – although at a much slower pace.
Ultraviolet rays and extreme conditions affect them, dry them out, and increase their porousness, making them weaker. As a result, a good alternative is to use mascara because this protects them, although we don’t recommend going to bed without removing makeup from your eyelashes because keeping them stiff puts them at risk of splitting.
However, there is a large amount of natural products that you can apply in order to stimulate growth and strength of your eyelashes, and as a result, prevent them from breaking down, especially if you put on makeup frequently.
How to Make Your Eyelashes Grow
Take advantage of natural oils
There are four great options and combinations here:
- In order to make your eyelashes grow, you should apply olive oil before going to bed. This will keep your eyelashes conditioned, which will prevent them from breaking easily.
- In order to make them full, apply warm castor oil to the ends every night. This is one of the most popular home remedies that has the greatest effects.
- For longer eyelashes, we recommend mixing the same amount of castor oil, sweet almond oil, olive oil, and avocado oil in a container. Before going to bed every night, you should put a drop of this mixture on your eyelashes and massage them, making sure it doesn’t get in your eyes.
- Put equal parts glycerin and castor oil in a small container. Apply every day.
Try a natural food-based remedy
Here’s a great option:
- Mix six carrots, four oranges, two tablespoons of flower pollen, a tablespoon of nutmeg, a tablespoon of pine nuts, and a tablespoon of honey.
- Make a juice with these ingredients and drink it every morning for two months.
As a result, your eyelashes will look stronger from the root thanks to the vitamin content this juice has.
- Put a drop of liquid Vaseline on the tips of your fingers and spread it through your eyelashes with a gentle massage.
- Go to bed, and when you wake up in the morning, rinse it off.
Use flower oils or tea
- Rose or flower oil have properties that nourish not only your skin and hair, but also your eyelashes, thus accelerating their growth.
- In order to get your eyelashes to be more flexible, you can apply chamomile tea with a cotton ball to them.
Experts also recommend a good diet to help strengthen your eyelashes, which is why it is important to add magnesium, zinc, and vitamin B6 to your diet. This can be found in liver, chicken, pork, fish, bananas, dried beans, and also whole grains and many other fruits and vegetables.
It’s very simple to keep your eyelashes long and strong. Just follow these steps and take excellent care of them. As a result, you’ll get great results very soon.
Do you have another tip for eyelash health?