Reduce Crow's Feet with This Natural Night Cream
So-called crow’s feet are fine lines that form at the corners of the eyes. The skin becomes aged from constant facial expressions and a reduced level of collagen and elastin. However, fear not! There are many ways to reduce crow’s feet.
Crow’s feet are a natural part of the aging process. However, sun exposure and the negative effects of free radicals can speed up the process. It has also been proven that stress, poor nutrition, and certain habits like smoking or drinking have a lot to do with the appearance of premature aging.
Luckily, there are many cosmetic products and treatments that use nutrients that protect the facial area and noticeably reduce crow’s feet and wrinkles.
One of them is a night cream made of only 3 ingredients that contain special properties to repair delicate skin and make it look younger.
Next, we’ll tell you what it’s like and how to make it in just a few simple steps.
A night cream to lessen crow’s feet
This nighttime facial cream to reduce crow’s feet is prepared with healthy ingredients including grapeseed oil, vitamin E capsules, and shea butter.
It is 100% organic product and unlike many commercial creams, it is inexpensive and has no undesirable side effects.
It owes its main benefits to its high essential fatty acid content and antioxidants that, once absorbed, stimulate skin healing while increasing levels of collagen and elastin.
Using it daily undoes the damage caused by free radicals and helps to tighten up loose skin at the same time.
You may also enjoy: Natural remedies for sagging skin
The benefits of grapeseed oil
Grapeseed oil is a very popular product in the skin care industry. It has many excellent benefits:
- It has a high concentration of linoleic acid, a natural substance that strengthens cell membranes to improve the appearance of the skin .
- Its antioxidants reduce cutaneous breakdown and premature wrinkles caused by cell damage.
- It boasts an anti-inflammatory effect that helps reduce the size of under-eye bags as well as swollen eyelids.
- The cream acts as a natural firming compound, ideal for keeping skin toned, firm, and blemish-free–including early wrinkles.
Applying it regularly to the facial area is also a great solution for unsightly spots and under-eye bags.
The benefits of vitamin E
Vitamin E, found in food as well as supplements, is a natural antioxidant that reduces crow’s feet and lessens the appearance of scars, spots, and fine lines. In addition:
- Its regular use has a protects against the harmful rays of the sun.
- It minimizes the loss of collagen and elastin.
- It acts as a rejuvenating agent.
Vitamin E is highly recommended for lessening crow’s feet and other signs of aging that tend to show up prematurely.
The benefits of shea butter
Shea butter is a vegetable fat with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It has long been used in beauty products.
Some consider it the quintessential natural skin re-generator since it nourishes deeply to avoid the early appearance of fine smile lines and blemishes.
It consists of softening and revitalizing agents that leave skin healthy, toned, and less likely to develop wrinkles.
Shea butter contains vitamin E, the antioxidant catechin, and linoleic acid, which together stimulate cell activity to make your face look younger and rejuvenated.
Also see: Homemade creams to remove dark spots
Making the night cream
The secret of success when making this night cream is using the highest quality ingredients, preferably organic.
Vitamin E, shea butter, and grapeseed oil can usually be obtained easily in drug stores and cosmetic boutiques.
- 5 1/2 tablespoons of shea butter (70 g)
- 2 capsules of vitamin E
- 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil (30 g)
- 1 airtight glass container
- Melt the shea butter until it is liquid. Next, mix in the contents of the two vitamin E capsules and the grapeseed oil.
- Remove from the heat and let it sit a few minutes. Finally, before it solidifies, pour into the airtight glass container.
How to use
- Take the necessary amount of cream and smooth onto the skin around your eyes before going to sleep.
- Repeat every night or a minimum of 3 times a week.
Finally, keep in mind that results begin to show within several weeks of treatment and that the treatment must be accompanied by a daily application of sunscreen. Follow these steps to reduce crow’s feet in no time.It might interest you...