This Purifying Three-day Plan Can Slim Down Your Waist
One of the keys to slimming down your waist is to learn to not snack between meals. Although it may not seem like much it could be essential to obtaining the waist size that you want
To slim down your waist isn’t easy or quick, since the waist tends to be a very stubborn part of the body for many people.
However, in the majority of cases, you can prevent gaining weight in this particular area. You just need to change your habits.
In this article, you’ll see how you can reduce your waist with this purifying three-day plan that will also help you to get rid of toxins.
Can you reduce your waist in three days?
After reading the title of this article, many people will think that it’s about some false and unhealthy miracle diet.
However, what we propose here is a healthy, conscious and balanced diet that, along with some tips, can help you to slim down rapidly.
If you decide to extend this purification plan or keep to some of its guidelines, your health will thank you. Plus, you’ll be able to continue progressively getting slimmer.
The keys to success
The keys to success with this plan to slim down your waist are as follows:
- The most important are the quantities, which vary for each person. You must avoid filling up completely and learn how to stop eating when you’re no longer hungry, when you’re about 80% full.
- Also, dessert is the most dangerous, since we often tend to opt for something sweet, which is what’s normally most fattening and goes to the waist.
- Many people feel bloated after every meal because they don’t chew their food enough. You should chew each bite well until it’s almost liquid.
- Dinner should be early, preferably early evening. If you’re still hungry a few hours later, choose a snack that’s good for your digestion: a glass of vegetable milk, a kiwi, a handful of nuts, etc. This part is essential, and with this simple habit you’ll notice a great permanent improvement.
- If you have digestive disorders, you should see a doctor so that you can discount possible allergies, food allergies, or nerve disorders that are causing any chronic inflammation of the intestine.
Breakfast during these three days should be a healthy, nutritious breakfast, which is rich in raw food, fiber, good fats and vegetable protein.
This combination will help you to feel satisfied and full of vitality, whilst also helping you to slim down.
To start with, prepare a smoothie.
- 1 ripe kiwifruit
- 1 slice of fresh pineapple (or you can use 2 ripe plums or an apple)
- ½ avocado
- A sprig of fresh celery, stalks removed, only the leaves
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds, soak overnight in water (10 g)
- 15 almonds or hazelnuts, raw or toasted
- A pinch of ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) ground turmeric
- A little stevia (optional)
- As well as the above ingredients, add a little water or vegetable drink to make it easier to blend.
- Put everything in a blender and process it until it’s a smooth texture.
- Then, get a good amount of the shake that you can consume throughout the morning.
Lunch and Dinner
Lunch and dinner must be based on two portions:
- A serving of raw or cooked vegetable: soup, salad, sautéed vegetables, cream of vegetables, etc.
- A serving of protein: meat, fish, egg, vegetables, avocado, cheese, nuts.
For lunch, it’s recommended to go for raw vegetables and protein, whereas at night it’s better to go for cooked vegetables and some lean protein.
- You should consume good quality carbohydrates in small amounts, preferably at noon: Brown rice, quinoa, millet, amaranth, spelt, cereals, potato, sweet potato, cassava bread, etc.
- Avoid desserts during these three days of the diet.
- In between you can eat nuts, homemade juices, vegetables, vegetable milk, bananas, etc.
Exercise and Stretching
Finally, it’s essential that you walk enough during the day during these three days and perform some medium intensity sport for half an hour a day.
This type of sport, which combines jumps, squats, push-ups and runs, is excellent for increasing metabolism and burning fat, especially around the waist.