Tea, vinegar, and honey are the most recommended natural remedies, mostly due to their wonderful health benefits. Therefore, if we prepare an infusion that combines these three ingredients, we will be making a truly spectacular drink.
Honey is highly recommended for the care and treatment of the skin. It is used for curing wounds and burns, for example, thanks to its antiseptic and antimicrobial properties. It is also a perfect astringent and softener, which is why it is frequently used to make masks.
Honey contains plenty of medicinal properties, among which, the following stand out:
- Fights constipation
- Helps control problems with insomnia, the flu
- Helps with liver failure treatment
- Controls migraines
Vinegar comes highly recommended for its large amount of medicinal properties that can help control different problems. Of these properties, let us point out:
- Alleviates sinusitis symptoms
- Reduces throat pain
- Reduces acne breakouts
- Fights allergies
- Strengthens the immune system
- Alleviates problems with gout and arthritis
- Helps prevent muscular fatigue
A large variety of teas exist, and each one possesses its own special properties, for example:
- Green tea is recognized for its weight-loss properties
- Black tea helps reduce the risk of suffering from cardiovascular problems
- White tea contains intense anti-carcinogenic properties.
Honey, vinegar and tea: the miraculous infusion
Making an infusion with these three ingredients turns out spectacular, basically because of the benefits we can reap in such a simple and quick way.
The wonderful benefits of this infusion are:
- Excellent detoxifier
- Possesses antibiotic and astringent properties
- Prevents bladder and kidney diseases
- Prevents osteoporosis as well as other bone problems
- Ends muscle pains and lack of energy
- Prevents the effectiveness of dietary intoxicants and heartburn
- Lowers blood pressure
- Controls cholesterol levels
- Helps weight loss
- A powerful anti-aging mixture
- Provides very beneficial components for restoring hair and improving the look of skin
- Helps strengthen the nails, making them look much stronger and healthier.
So, do you dare make this delicious and purifying infusion with honey, vinegar, and tea?