Remedies That Purify Your Liver Quickly
The liver is the organ that processes the impurities we eat. This article outlines a diet that can be helpful to purify your liver quickly.
The liver is one of the most important organs in your body. It has the great ability to regenerate itself, but is also one of the organs that suffers most due to poor diet, toxic habits and negative emotions. This article explains how you can purify your liver quickly.
How do you know if your liver is overburdened?
There are several symptoms that may be signs that you should purify your liver quickly:
- Poor digestion: the liver is essential in digestive processes. Indigestion, abdominal pain, constipation, or flatulence can be symptoms of liver problems
- Mood: liver malfunction also affects your mood. It may cause some people irritability, depression, or anger.
- Dark circles under your eyes
- Pain in the right eye
- Yellowing of the skin and of the whites of the eye
- Allergies and skin problems
Read Also: Medicinal Plants for Hypertension
Preparing to purify your liver quickly
Since this remedy lasts a week, it’s important to follow the guidelines offered below strictly. Also try to avoid excesses before and after this week. That may lower the risk of unusual bodily reactions. If you take medication or have any health problems, you should consult with your doctor before following it.
Finally, we should note that when you use this remedy to purify the liver quickly, you may experience other symptoms. Some examples are headaches, fatigue, mild fever, diarrhea. Consequently, we recommend you always consult a medical professional before undergoing any sort of change to your diet or lifestyle. This is also important to do if you see any symptoms arise.
This week, you should avoid the following foods entirely:
- Fried foods
- Red meat
- Precooked foods
- White sugar
- Artificial sweeteners
On an empty stomach
When we get up in the morning from a night’s rest, you’ve been fasting all night long. This is when your body has regenerated and has completely rested. It’s therefore important to choose the first thing you eat on an empty stomach wisely. Drink two glasses of warm water in the morning. Then take a tablespoon of lemon juice and a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Some people say these steps will help purify your liver quickly.
Half an hour later, you can get some breakfast. We recommend starting the breakfast with a natural grapefruit juice. If you want to sweeten it, add a little honey or stevia.
Then you can choose one of the following options that you can alternate every day if you wish:
- Option 1: Fruit shake (apple, pear, pineapple or banana) with a vegetable, rice, or oat drink. Add a teaspoon of yeast, a teaspoon of ground pollen, a handful of prunes, and some ground almonds.
- Option 2: Toast bread with tahini (sesame pate) and avocado
- Option 3: A sandwich with wholegrain bread and a tortilla.
Since this purification remedy is not a diet for losing weight, you don’t have to go hungry. Therefore, if you get hungry by brunchtime, you can eat a fruit or a handful of nuts.
What you should definitely get in every day at brunch is a tea made of one of the following herbs:
- Milk thistle
The food will be based on three dishes that we can combine or mix:
- Starters: Gazpacho, salad, or baked apples
- Main course: Brown rice, quinoa, whole wheat pasta, millet, potato
- Third course: fish, white meat, or vegetables
We can add extra virgin olive oil, a little sea salt, and vinegar to the foods. You will then finish the meal again with one of the teas that we previously mentioned.
You will then finish the meal one of the teas we listed previously.
In the afternoon
In the afternoon, you can have something just like at brunch. Then drink the third and the last tea for day.
The best dinner for liver health is one that’s light and not too late.
We recommend that you have a homemade vegetable cream for dinner this week. You can add algae, flax oil, and a little wheat germ. If you are still hungry, you can eat an egg (omelet or boiled) and some rice or corn toast.
Also Read: Simple Remedies to Care For Your Liver
Images courtesy of elle_ann, Foodmayhemcom and diekatrin