How to Purify Your Liver to Lose Weight
One of the many ways to care for your health and promote weight loss is to purify your liver. When your liver is clean, it helps promote overall health and improves your weight loss abilities. After all, the main function of the liver is to help your body get rid of everything that is “unnecessary.”
In this article, we’ll take a look at how to purify your liver.
What You Need to Know About Liver Cleansing
First of all, it’s important to know about the effects of this technique when it comes to promoting weight loss.
The primary causes of obesity or being overweight are overeating and lack of exercise, which causes your body to start storing food after first turning it into fat.
When there’s liver damage, you may suffer from improper nutrition, bladder obstruction, digestion problems or constipation, which is because of an accumulation of unnecessary toxic materials. However, when you purify your liver, this is removed. and your metabolism improves. The faster and more functional your metabolism, the greater the possibility of weight loss.
Although a liver cleanse is an effective way to lose weight, you should not do it improperly or only for this reason. Before doing the treatment, it’s best to speak to your doctor and learn about the things you can or cannot eat.
- Remember that a liver cleanse cannot cure diseases or serious liver complications.
- Don’t abuse the cleanse because that is not good for your health either.
- If you want to do it again, wait a reasonable amount of time to repeat it.
There are different recipes that you can take advantage of to purify your liver. All of them help increase intestinal movement so that this organ, as well as the bladder, eliminates everything it does not need.
During the cleanse, we don’t recommend doing a lot of activities or lifting a lot of weight. Instead, it’s a good idea to stay at home as much as possible. Don’t lay down immediately after you eat because you may experience dizziness, nausea, or vomiting.
Why Is it Necessary to Purify Your Liver?
Basically, your lifestyle, the unhealthy and imbalanced food that you eat, and a lack of exercise are all key reasons to purify your liver.
It’s important to do a liver detoxification diet once in a while in order to improve your liver functioning and increase your energy levels. Afterwards, you may even be more willing to do physical activity, wake up earlier, work harder at work or at school, etc.
In general, you will feel a lot better in many ways. Some people say that their skin type even changes: they stop having acne, for example. No matter what, the majority of the people who do a liver detox notice positive health results.
How to Purify Your Liver
Remember that the work that this organ does everyday makes it accumulate toxins, which is why the idea is to eliminate negative residue. You can repeat the process up to three times a year.
Keep the following recipes in mind for an effective liver cleanse:
Grapefruit juice with garlic and ginger
Do this over the weekend. It will also help strengthen your lymphatic system.
You will need two grapefruits, four lemons, two garlic gloves, a slice of ginger root, 300 mL of distilled water, and two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Squeeze the grapefruit and lemons, grate the ginger, and crush the garlic.
- Put all of the ingredients in the blender and mix well.
- Drink before going to bed at night.
Orange, garlic, and olive oil juice.
You will need 1/4 cup of olive oil, 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice, 1/2 tablespoon of grated ginger, and 1/2 tablespoon of died garlic.
- Blend in the blender and drink before going to bed.
- Lay on your right side.
- Repeat this for three nights in a row.
Food that Will Help Purify Your Liver
Besides the two recipes mentioned above, you can also prepare your body and keep it on the “natural” or detoxifying path one week before or the one after. To do this, we suggest eating the following foods:
- Whole grains: These have vitamin B and improve the breakdown of fats.
- Green tea has a lot of antioxidants (catechins), which are useful in helping the liver.
- Grapes. Grapes give you natural sugars and a lot of antioxidants, which also activate the function of the liver cleanse and the production of bile.
- Apples: they have a large amount of pectins and chemical components that help your body eliminate toxins from the digestive system.
- Carrots and beets have a lot of flavonoids and beta-carotene, which stimulate the liver.
- Leafy green vegetables are great allies for cleansing your liver due to their chlorophyll. This absorbs the toxins from your blood stream, which protect this highly important organ.
- Olive oil is useful when used in moderation.
- Eggplant is a digestive tonic that’s used to activate the bladder’s functions.
- Escarole and endives both have a substance with a bitter flavor that naturally empties the bladder.
- Avocados protect the liver against excess toxins and increase the treatment’s cleansing power.
Some final tips
- Reduce the portions you eat.
- Avoid alcohol, red meat, dairy products, and refined products.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do moderate exercise.