Naturally Boost and Firm Up Your Bust with these Tips
While there are plenty of ways to firm up your bust, the best one is to do exercises that naturally strengthen the muscles in the chest area. Learn more in this article!
Women today pay a lot of attention to the region around their breasts, and many of us want a nice, firm bust.
Practice these tips that will help you firm and improve your bust naturally!
Firm your bust with exercise
There’s nothing like exercise to help firm your chest. We’ll show you a series of routines that will help you achieve this goal.
- For the first exercise, you’ll lie on your stomach and support your body with your hands on the floor, shoulder width apart.
- Now, lift your body from the waist up, using your arms to push you.
- Then, do 10 repetitions a day to notice the effectiveness of this exercise.
Another exercise that can be useful is pectoral contractions.
- Hold these for 10 seconds, rest for five seconds, and then repeat.
- You can do as many repetitions as you like.
The purpose of this exercise is to strengthen the deltoid muscle. This is the upper muscle group on which your breasts rest.
Just by exercising regularly, you’ll firm up and lift your breasts naturally.
To have a firmer bust, improve your posture
Something as simple and healthy as improving your posture can be the key to improving the appearance of your chest area.
- When you walk with your head high and shoulders back, your breasts will also appear larger.
- The correct posture can be achieved if you imagine a belt around your abdomen.
Homemade firming creams
Forget about the expensive commercial creams. Now you can make a cream at home using ingredients that are easy to find in your cabinets.
- 3 tablespoons of Vaseline (45 g)
- 20 drops of lavender essential oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of holy thistle extract (1 g)
Do not miss:
- First, mix the three tablespoons of Vaseline with the 20 drops of lavender essential oil.
- Now, add the holy thistle extract and mix well until you have a homogeneous cream.
- Massage the area around your breasts using this cream, from the inside out and from the bottom up, then allow it to be absorbed.
Cold water can be a great way to firm up your bust area.
- All you need to do is to have a last-minute rinse with cold water in your shower.
- Another option is to massage your bust with ice cubes, if you find that to be more comfortable.
Pomegranate to firm up your bust
Pomegranate is a great fruit to enhance the appearance of your bust. Thanks to its anti-aging phytonutrients, it will help to slow down the sagging of your breasts.
- One thing you could do is use pomegranate seed oil and massage it into the area around your breasts at night.
- You can also use dried pomegranate peel and grind it into a powder. Mix it with neem oil (Azadirachta indica) or mustard oil to form a paste.
- Massage your chest area with this mixture every night.
Fenugreek is a medicinal plant that’s easier to acquire than you might think. You can find it in almost any store, either in capsule form or as a powder.
This plant has been used for ages to improve the appearance of breasts naturally. You can add it to your recipes as a spice or opt for taking the capsules.
If you’re taking any medications, consult your doctor first.
Rosemary tea to firm up the skin
Another ideal way to treat and firm up the skin around your chest is with natural herb teas.
- 2 cups of water (500 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of:
- Rosemary (10 g)
- Ivy (10 g)
- Horsetail (10 g)
- Hierba mate (10 g)
- Coffee (10 g)
- Heat the two cups of water to boiling, then add all ingredients. Remove from heat and allow it to steep for 10 minutes.
- After that time, strain off the liquid and wait for it to cool.
- Once it has reached room temperature, use a piece of cotton to apply this liquid to your chest area.
- Repeat this every day for the best results.
Play with makeup!
Although this tip won’t actually increase the size of your breasts, it will make them look larger.
What should you do?
- All you need to do is apply makeup that’s a shade darker than the color of your skin between your breasts.
- This creates an optical illusion that deepens the space between them, making them look bigger.
- You can also apply a bit of shimmery powder to the upper part of your breasts to make them appear more round.