Natural Nutrition for Strong, Healthy Hair
The health of your hair is important. There are natural ways to nourish it and get lots of benefits
Hair care is very important for some people. Just by looking at their hair, you can tell if someone is in good health. Indeed, when your own hair is shiny and full you probably know that you’re healthy.
One key factor is natural nutrition, which allows it to grow quickly, stay lustrous, and avoid problems like hair loss, dryness, or split ends. That’s why it’s imperative that you provide your hair with the nutrients it needs to regenerate.
Doing this is no easy task, however. There are factors that alter the health of your hair, such as the use of curling irons, hair dryers, chemical products, and even exposure to the sun.
For that reason, it requires constant care.
It’s not just enough to stop using the things that damage it, however. You also need to constantly nourish your hair, which is one of your most attractive features and always attracts attention.
Eating the right food is critical for making your hair look healthy. If you constantly consume fruits and vegetables, there’s no doubt that it will grow quickly and stay strong.
There are many products on the market today that promise to have the same effects but they contain chemicals. Fortunately, there are other natural options for nourishing your hair. Home treatments and hair masks will speed up growth and give your hair more body.
Here at Step to Health you’ll find the best ways to naturally nourish your hair, making it healthier and stronger. Take a look at the following options and pick the one you like the most.
5 natural ways to nourish your hair
1. Aloe vera and yeast
Aloe vera gel is commonly used to make treatments for the fibers of your hair. It has tremendous benefits compared to the beauty products that are on the market.
Aloe contains more than 20 minerals and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, and E, which are crucial for hair growth. It reduces hair loss, adds moisture, fights dandruff, and serves as a natural conditioner.
- 1 tablespoon of brewer’s yeast
- 2 leaves of the aloe plant
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Extract the gel from the leaves of the aloe vera plant and mix it with the brewer’s yeast and oil until you have a creamy consistency.
- Apply the mixture to the hair and scalp with a gentle massage.
- Cover your head with a cap (preferably thermal) and let it act for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and, if you like it, use conditioner.
As we mentioned above, one of the most common problems is dry hair.
If you weren’t already aware, you can hydrate and nourish it using some ingredients you’ll find in your kitchen.
Mayonnaise is ideal for dry hair and provides hydration and deep natural nutrition from the roots to the ends. This is thanks to its ingredients: egg, vinegar, and oil.
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- Apply the mayonnaise to your hair from the roots to the ends.
- Cover your hair with a cap and leave it on for 30 minutes.
Egg has become one of the most sought after ingredients for health and beauty. It provides your body with some amazing benefits and is consumed by people around the world.
It’s rich in protein, which makes your hair strong, and acts as a natural conditioner. Egg will leave your hair looking silky and shiny while providing the necessary nutrients for healthy growth.
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of warm water
- Place the yolk in a bowl and beat it with a fork.
- Add the olive oil and the tablespoon of warm water.
- Mix well until all ingredients are well integrated.
- Apply this treatment from the middle of your hair to the ends.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse with plenty of water.
4. Yogurt and egg
Yogurt is known for its antioxidant properties and multiple vitamins and minerals. When you add an egg it becomes a natural conditioner, leaving your hair silky and shiny.
The lactic acid in yogurt will help you get rid of those annoying split ends, prevent hair loss, eliminate dandruff and irritation of the scalp, but above all, it provides complete natural nutrition to your hair.
- 1/2 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- Mix the yogurt and egg in a container until you have a homogeneous paste.
- Apply this mixture to your hair from the roots to the ends.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse with water.
5. AvocadoAvocados are nutritious as a food and also as a beauty product. They have incredible benefits for the health of your hair, giving it shine and strength.
Avocado contains protein and vitamin E that fight dry hair and deeply penetrate the structure. An avocado mask is one of the best methods for nourishing the fibers of your hair.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 cup of water
- Remove the pulp from the avocado and mash it.
- Stir in the two tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Moisten your hair with the water, using a spray bottle.
- Apply this treatment using a gentle massage from your scalp to the ends.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes to take effect and then rinse with water.