Natural Facials That Instantly Make Your Skin Shine
Even though they don’t usually have secondary reactions, it’s wise to try a test before applying different products to your skin to avoid problems. If you notice a problem, rinse with a lot of water and discontinue use.
How much money do you invest in facial products? The industry says that if you want your dream face, you need to buy their products. These include products for natural facials like masks, toners, special creams, etc.
The goal is to get rid of impurities on the surface of your skin. They also regenerate your skin cells and maintain your skin’s elasticity.
However, not everything comes down to facial masks. You need to have a hygiene routine to keep your skin healthy.
For instance, it’s wise to clean your face twice daily in the morning and at night. The goal should be to completely get rid of dirt before you use natural facials.
When choosing products for natural facials, you need to be doubly carful. It’s important that it doesn’t have too much acid. This is because the only thing this does is dry your skin out.
Luckily, there are solutions for natural facials that give you the same results. And they do this without secondary effects.
It’s recommended that you try a test on a small area of your face. This way you can be sure you won’t have an allergic reaction. That being said, you can choose from several natural facials to find the one that best suits you.
Remember that you need to wash your face well before you try any treatment.
1. Oats and water
This mask is perfect if you have oily skin. Oats are in charge of getting rid of excess oil and managing pimples and blackheads.
- 3 tablespoons of oats
- ¼ cup of water
- Mix the three tablespoons of oats with the water.
- Mix to get a smooth mixture.
- Spread it uniformly across your face.
- Let it work for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, rinse with cold water to get rid of the residue.
2. Banana and honey
Bananas give your face important benefits. They hydrate, moisturize, and give your face nutrients. Also, they increase the elasticity of your face and reduces wrinkles when included in natural facials.
- ½ banana
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- First, mash the banana with the help of a fork.
- Then, add the tablespoon of honey and mix it until you get a smooth paste.
- With your fingertips, apply the mixture to your face using gentle circular massages.
- Let it work for 25 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water. To finish, apply a moisturizing cream.
Avocado is a fruit that has a high amount of healthy fats.
It also has folic acid and vitamins. These are indispensable ingredients for treating your face with natural facials. This is especially true if you want to clean, hydrate, or regain your face’s glow.
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Start by placing the avocado in a container and crush it until it’s smooth.
- Then, add the lemon juice and mix it for 20 seconds.
- Place the cream on your face and spread it over all the parts of your nose, forehead, and chin.
- Let it work for 15 minutes.
- To finish, rinse with cold or lukewarm water.
4. Baking soda and water
Every day, you expose your face to an endless list of bacteria that cause damage like acne, spots, and dryness.
Thanks to its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, this solution with baking soda is in charge of managing oil produced by the buildup of impurities.
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of mineral water
- Put the baking soda in a container and add the mineral water.
- Mix them with a spoon.
- Spread this mixture all over your face. (Make sure it doesn’t get in your eyes.)
- You’re going to feel a light itching. If it’s more like a burning sensation, you need to remove it immediately.
- Let it work for 20 minutes.
- Then, rinse with a lot of water.
The main benefit of natural facials is that they clean your face. But it’s also important to apply a tonic that closes your pores after the treatment.
5. Apple cider vinegar with water tonic
Apple cider vinegar has alpha-hydroxides. This is why it helps to refresh, balance your pH, and moisturize your skin. Also, it revitalizes your tissues.
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- A container with a spray head
- Add the water and the vinegar to the bottle with a spray head and mix well.
- After using natural facials, spray the tonic on your face
- It’s very important to take off your makeup without rubbing.
- Wash your face with a mild soap to get rid of any residues.
- Use circular massages with your fingertips to increase circulation.
- Don’t press the area around your eyes. Only tap it so you don’t wrinkle the skin.
- Use a hydrating cream on your face and neck.
Remember that your face is the way you present yourself to the world.