Mushrooms Stuffed with Cream Sauce Recipe
These delicious mushrooms stuffed with cream sauce are a real gastronomic delight. These recipes are really easy to make and will captivate everyone’s taste buds. Mushrooms are perfect as hors-d’oeuvres or appetizers. They’re so versatile, easy-to-work-with, and delicious.
Mushrooms stuffed with cream sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 2 tablespoons of oil (20 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar (5 ml)
- 3 and a half cups of mushrooms (350 g)
- 1 cup of piquillo pepper (100 g)
- Cut the stems of all the mushrooms and then wash them carefully to remove any dirt.
- Carefully separate the stem from the rest of the mushrooms, leaving them hollow. You must also carefully remove the inner edge of the cap.
- Cut the garlic and parsley into small pieces. Set aside half a garlic clove and some parsley.
- In a frying pan, fry the garlic in the oil until golden brown, then take the garlic out. At this point, the oil will have a very pleasant aroma.
- Add the sliced mushroom stems, the mushrooms cut into strips, the parsley, and the piquillo peppers. Then, add some water and salt to taste and cook over low heat. Make sure the mushrooms don’t dry out.
- Five minutes later, place the remaining mushrooms with the hollow part upwards in a preheated grill sprayed with oil. Let them simmer.
- Eight minutes later, flip the mushrooms and add salt to taste. Turn them around again and salt the other side.
- Remove the mushroom stem stew from the heat. Pour the stew in a blender along with the raw garlic and parsley. Add vinegar and blend until you get a semi-thick sauce.
- Pour this cream sauce over the mushrooms on the grill. Heat for two minutes.
Read this article too:
Mushrooms stuffed with cheese cream
- Sea salt (to taste).
- A tray of mushrooms (200 g)
- A portion of Emmental, natural, or blue cheese (80 g).
- Remove the mushroom stems, clean them well, and put them a container with the hollow part upwards.
- Sprinkle them with salt.
- Fill the mushrooms with the cheese.
- Cover the container and microwave for two minutes.
Fresh mushrooms stuffed with broccoli cream
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 onion (30 g)
- 1 broccoli (200 g)
- 2 garlic cloves (10 g)
- Optional: fresh asparagus
- Cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of fresh mushrooms (50 g)
- 1 large piece of turkey breast (100 g).
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil (10 ml)
- Remove the mushroom stems and clean them well.
- In a frying pan with hot oil, put the broccoli, onion, mushroom stems, garlic, and a pinch of salt. Set aside some of the onion.
- Mash the ingredients once they’re sautéed. You should get a smooth mixture, similar to a puree.
- Add the cheese and chopped turkey breast to the cream.
- At the bottom of a glass baking dish, place the onion cut into strips. Pour the tablespoon of oil over the onion strips.
- Place the mushrooms with the hollow part upwards and pour the cream over them.
- Sprinkle some parsley on top. You can decorate with fresh asparagus.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 150°C.
Check out this article too:
Mushrooms stuffed with bolognese cream
- Mozzarella cheese
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup of bread crumbs (100 g)
- Olive oil and parsley (to taste)
- 8 cups of mushrooms (800 g)
- 3 cups of bolognese sauce (300 g)
- 2 cups of béchamel sauce (200 g)
- Heat the bolognese and béchamel sauces in a frying pan. Mix well and add salt to taste.
- In a baking pan, place the previously seasoned mushrooms. Bake at 180°C with the hollow part upwards.
- Take the mushrooms out of the oven and stuff them with the bolognese and béchamel cream. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese and breadcrumbs on top.
- Melt in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Finally, take them out of the oven and sprinkle parsley on top.
- Serve and enjoy your mushrooms stuffed with cream sauce.