Make Your Own Homemade Anti-Wrinkle Mask
Some claim these these ingredients can help you fight signs of ageing. Try them out and see if they help you.
The type of anti-wrinkle mask that you buy in beauty stores tend to be fairly expensive and are sometimes made of certain chemical elements that can cause allergies. A simple and practical method is to make your own masks with completely natural products.
You only need to have a little bit of time to spend on making them and be consistent in applying them. At the end of the day, many of the creams you normally buy to treat wrinkles contain elements that are easily accessible, like avocado, argan oil, honey, etc. Since you already know that your skin is very delicate and requires a lot of care, a proper diet, enough sleep at night, and appropriate treatments can help you alleviate these wrinkles that tend to appear as time passes. We will give you some simple directions so that you can make your own homemade masks.
Also Read: Remedies for Treating Dry Skin
Homemade avocado mask
- They have essential fats, which is why they are very good not only for wrinkles but also for dry skin.
- Avocados are rich in phytochemical substances, which help protect you against free radicals.
- They contain folic acid and vitamins C, B6, A, and E, which are basic for your skin’s health and beauty.
- Half of an avocado
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- It is very simple, cut the avocado and remove the pit. Remember that you’re only going to use half of it: put it in a bowl and mash its pulp with a fork.
- Add in the olive oil and continue stirring it until you get a homogeneous and bright green-colored cream. Try to not leave any lumps.
- This mask is great for using at night. Apply it with your finger and massage it in so it’s absorbed little by little. Leave it on your face for 20 minutes and then remove it with cool water. If you do it at least three times a week, you will see long-term benefits on your skin.
Anti-wrinkle masks with carrot
- Carrots have huge “cosmetic” properties thanks to their beta-carotene and antioxidant concentration. They are basic tools for fighting signs of aging and protecting your skin against external aggressors like UV rays. These are definitely a huge ally against wrinkles.
- 2 carrots
- Juice from half a lemon
- 3 tablespoons of natural yogurt
- Wash and skin the carrots. Then, cut them in small pieces and put them in a blender or food processor so you get a good homogeneous mixture. After that, add in the juice from half a lemon and three tablespoons of natural yogurt. This will help you get a paste that’s thick enough for your mask. Apply it by massaging it for at least twenty minutes in the afternoon or at night. Then remove it with cool water. You can put it on two or three times a week. If you’re consistent, you may see improvement after a while. Your skin will be protected and nourished by the anti-wrinkle mask.
Cucumber and chamomile anti-wrinkle mask
- Hydrates: It is an ideal remedy for your skin thanks to its high content of water and vitamin E. Its hydrating properties are excellent. It’s perfect for the days that your face feels tired.
- Half a cucumber
- A tablespoon of chamomile flowers
- This mask is perfect for those days when you wake up feeling tired and with swollen eyes. Cucumber and chamomile act as revitalizers, so use them when you want your face to look fresh.
- Start by pealing the cucumber. Then cut it in small pieces.
- Afterwards, prepare the chamomile infusion. Heat up a cup of water and when it boils, put in a few chamomile flowers.
- Let the infusion chill. Then mix it with a few pieces of cucumber. This is the time to put it in the blender. Try to get a homogeneous mixture.
- Put it in the refrigerator and leave it there for ten minutes so that it is cool when you put it on your face. Keep the anti-wrinkle mask on your face for at least 20 minutes. It will make you feel good and revitalize your complexion. It is an excellent remedy.
Cucumber cream for your skin
- 25 grams of cucumber puree
- Twenty-five grams of distilled water
- 25 grams of jojoba oil
- 25 grams of grape seed oil
- 2 drops of essential lemon oil
- 1 drop of essential rose oil
Start by mixing the ingredients for your anti-wrinkle mask in a bowl that allows you to stir them well because you should stir the water and oil well.
When the oils and the cucumber puree are mixed well, pour the cream into the jar that you’re going to use. Now you can start to apply the cream.