How to Make Chicken Cannelloni
Today, you’ll learn a few things about making chicken cannelloni.
After all, if there’s one type of meat that has stuck around through cultures, languages and years, it is definitely chicken.
A very interesting fact is that it requires innovation, creativity and desire to make something delicious and very healthy. Characteristics found in this recipe and that will help you kill some time and nourish yourself like you should.
That’s because, surely with so much responsibility, loads of daily stress and obligations when you get home, you don’t have any energy to take on new things. However, what better way to do that than by making chicken cannelloni as a new recipe?
Also, one of the most striking and extraordinary things about this recipe is that when making chicken cannelloni, they can literally be filled with anything. That makes them even more appetizing, because you won’t find any ingredient that you can’t add to them.
An example to illustrate this idea is that the filling usually consists of vegetables, other types of meat, fish, or even whatever leftovers you have in the fridge that you don’t know what to do with.
Because of that, and because it’s good for your health, today we recommend that you make this dish. There are several points in its favor: it’s quick and easy to make!
How to Make Chicken Cannelloni
Now, we have to take a minute to look at the benefits of this chicken cannelloni recipe. And, if we are emphasizing the importance of good nutrition, you should know what you are about to eat.
In this dish, you will find white onions, tomato, sweet and salty condiments such as nutmeg and black pepper. All ingredients that have an impact on your body and that, when mixed together, provide calories, vitamins and protein.
So, in addition to suppressing your hunger and giving you that feeling of having eaten a different and delicious dish, you will also be giving your body that nutrients that it needs.
If you look closely, you are eating vegetables, animal protein and dairy in ideal quantities. This will help keep your digestion normal. You will also be accumulating energy that you will need later in order to keep an upbeat lifestyle.
When you sit down to eat, you’ll know that everyone is eating healthy. Be the best cook and learn how to make chicken cannelloni.
So, making delicious and innovative dishes like this one is not only beneficial for you, but also for your family.
- 10 cannelloni shells
- 3 large onions
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil (90 mL)
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 5 tablespoons grated white cheese (100 g)
- 1 tablespoon of salt (15 g)
- 2 red tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoon of nutmeg (30 g)
- 1 packet of bechamel cream (125 g)
- 1 tablespoon ground white pepper (15 g)
- Place a medium pot with water on the stove and bring to a boil. Use this to cook the cannelloni, as directed.
- Meanwhile, put another medium pot to boil. Once it does, add the cut onions, salt and nutmeg.
- In another small pot, make the bechamel sauce and keep it close. You will use it soon.
- Cover a baking pan with olive oil.
- Place the previously cut chicken breast fillets a frying pan and fry them a little.
- Take the cannelloni noodles out when finished, as well as the onions when they start to get soft.
- Once the chicken is cooked, season with a little bit of the cooked onion and cheese.
- Then, add everything else and mix everything well. Add the chopped tomato at the very end.
- Now, fill the cannelloni with the mixture you just made. Then, cover with the bechamel sauce.
- Then, place them in the oven and bake at 375 degrees until they’re golden brown.
Finally, and remember: this recipe is not limited to just this. You can add some appetizers that you have and make this chicken cannelloni preparation even more delicious.It might interest you...