Make an Infusion from this Plant and Clean your Kidneys
Cleansing your body sporadically is beneficial for your health. After all, it helps get rid of accumulated toxins.
Our kidneys are very important organs that are responsible for filtering our blood and getting rid of toxic substances. Like any filter, it’s necessary to clean your kidneys frequently.
Our kidneys are in constant contact with toxic substances while they work to clean the body, so you have to be especially careful with them. There are many natural ways to cleanse them, and one of the best methods is an infusion made with parsley.
Parsley is a plant that is generally used as a condiment for our dishes. However, the truth is that this herb does more than just add flavor to our meals.
Parsley infusions have purifying properties that help clean your kidneys.
Parsley contains vitamins and other elements with healing properties for the body, making it a very complete food when it comes to its nutritional value.
- Vitamins (A, B, C and D)
- Minerals (calcium , iron, phosphorus, sulfur)
Vitamin A is involved in the immune system’s functions, while C and E are antioxidants. Flavonoids have diuretic and antioxidant action. Meanwhile, calcium helps our bones and fiber plays an important role for the digestive system. So, one cup of a parsley infusion can provide us with a lot of nutrients!
Not only can you take it as an infusion, but you can also make it as a smoothie or simply add it to your meals as a condiment.
This herb helps your body in many ways, so we recommend that you include it in your diet.
The benefits of parsley
Among the many virtues of parsley, we want to point out the following. It:
- Has the ability to purify your organs.
- Is an antioxidant.
- Helps control high blood pressure .
- Is a diuretic, thanks to its content of flavonoids.
- Is an anti-inflammatory.
- Prevents the appearance of grit and kidney stones (only prevents, does not eliminate).
- Improves digestion and the general functions of the digestive system.
- Strengthens your immune system.
- Fights osteoporosis.
- Helps you lose weight.
- Prevents fatigue.
- Helps lower blood glucose levels.
Clean your kidneys with a delicious parsley infusion
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dried parsley (8 g)
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
How do you make it?
The difference between fresh and dried parsley is that the flavor changes slightly when infused. In either case, you should wash it well before using it.
- First, boil the cup of water.
- Once the water is boiling, add the tablespoon of parsley. It’s important that you add the parsley just when the water reaches its boiling point because if you do it before, it could lose some of its properties.
- Let it boil for 5 more minutes.
- Turn off the flame, strain the infusion to remove the bits of parsley and let it steep for a few minutes.
- If you would like, you can add sugar or sweetener to the drink. Drink 2 to 3 cups of the infusion a day, 4 days a week, to get the best results.
Should you drink a lot of this infusion?
Anything in excess is bad, and this infusion is no different. The flavonoids found in parsley help you get rid of excess water and sodium but, in turn, they increase the reabsorption of potassium and its concentration in the blood.
A high level of potassium in the blood is called hyperkalemia and may increase your risk of heart arrhythmias or cramps.
Women should not drink this infusion in excess because it may cause uterine contractions. It’s also not recommended for people diagnosed with kidney failure who have a tendency to suffer from kidney stones.
Cleanse your kidneys naturally with this and other infusions. We recommended that you do it at least twice a year so that your body can work at its best. Your kidneys keep your body detoxified and they deserve to be clean, too.
Thanks to the correct function of these organs, your body will stay healthly and many diseases can be prevented.
Remember to also have annual or semi-annual check-ups with your doctor to make sure that everything is going well in your body.It might interest you...