Lose Weight and Improve Your Immune System with These 5 Drinks
Help yourself lose weight and improve your immune system with these delicious and nutritious natural juices. Give these vitamin-packed drinks a try!
Fruits and vegetables contain a wide range of healthy properties. They provide the body with important health benefits, from helping you lose weight to improving your immune system. They also help to keep all of your bodily systems functioning well.
While many people fail to the eat fruits and vegetables their body needs, a healthy and balanced diet is the principal key to staying in shape and keeping healthy.
With this in mind, we’d like to share 5 recipes delicious purifying juices. These juices can be a great addition to your diet because they not only help you lose weight, but also stay healthy.
1. Strawberry, guava, and orange juice
The fruits found in this combination are all loaded with vitamin C. This powerful antioxidant strengthens the immune system and protects the body against diverse microorganisms.
In addition, it’s low in calories and its high fiber content prolongs the sensation of being full and improves digestion.
- 2 handfuls of strawberries
- 1 guava
- The juice of 2 oranges
- Wash and chop the strawberries and guava.
- Squeeze the 2 oranges and put the juice in the blender.
- Add the chopped fruit and blend for a few minutes.
- After blending all of the fruit together, serve and drink as soon as possible.
- It is preferable to drink this on an empty stomach.
2. Carrot, orange and ginger juice
Rich in vitamins A and C, this drink is ideal to increase the production of white blood cells, which are responsible for protecting us against the pathogens that cause many diseases.
Thanks to its active components, it improves blood circulation, lowers blood pressure and stimulates your skin’s ability to repair itself.
- 8 carrots
- 3 oranges
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- honey (optional)
- Wash and peel the carrots. With a juice extractor, squeeze out the juice.
- Squeeze the juice from the oranges and add to the carrot juice.
- Add the grated ginger, the turmeric, and, if desired, a small amount of honey to sweeten.
- Process all ingredients in the blender for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Drink on an empty stomach for best results.
3. Pumpkin and carrot juice
With this delicious juice, you will not only increase your body’s defenses, but will improve the appearance of your skin and reduce anxiety.
- 1 slice of pumpkin
- 1 large carrot
- 1/2 cup of water
- Wash and chop up all ingredients for ease of blending.
- Put all ingredients in the blender and process until they are well mixed.
- Drink this twice a day and a minimum of three times a week
4. Cantaloupe, strawberry and lettuce juice
The mix of these ingredients gives a drink with diuretic and purifying properties that allows to detox the body.
Its high concentrations of vitamins, minerals and fiber helps to control the pH of the blood and helps to eliminate water retention.
It’s recommended to eliminate toxins, fortify the immune system and improve the appearance of the skin.
- 1/2 cantaloupe
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 glass of water
- Wash and chop the cantaloupe, strawberries and lettuce leaves.
- Put all of the ingredients in the blender and process until well mixed.
- Serve without filtering and drink on an empty stomach throughout the week.
5. Cucumber, tomato and celery juice
Cucumber, tomato, and celery juice contains a high concentration of antioxidants. These protect the body from the accumulation of toxins and harmful oxidants.
Their diuretic properties help eliminate water retention and promote weight reduction in a short period of time.
Even though it isn’t as tasty as some of the other drinks, it’s one of the lowest in calories and riches in nutrients.
- 1/2 cucumber, unpeeled
- 2 tomatoes, unpeeled
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 glass of water
- Wash, chop, and put all ingredients except the water in the blender
- Add the water a small amount at a time until you have an homogenized liquid.
- Drink as part of your breakfast or as your evening meal.
Are you ready to try these? Choose your favorite recipe and drink it on a regular basis to benefit from its properties.