Lose Weight Effectively with the Artichoke Diet
Do you have an special occasion coming up and want to look your best as possible? If so, then try the artichoke diet below.
Are you looking for a quick diet that will help you lose weight in a short period of time? Do you have an especial occasion coming up soon and want to look your best as possible? In such case, artichoke will be a great option for you.
Artichokes are a wonderful food that will help you lose weight because they’re high in fiber and help you absorb fats and sugar. Additionally, they quickly get rid of toxins and fats that build up in your intestines.
Who Should Follow the Artichoke Diet?
- People who have a few extra pounds or are overweight that want to go down in sizes quickly. Due to the fact that artichokes are high in fiber, eating them will help you feel fuller for longer periods of time.
- People with cellulite. Artichokes have a high amount of potassium that prevent water retention and reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Anyone who has cardiovascular problems. Since artichokes are low in sodium, eating large amounts will make you feel full and improve your blood pressure.
The Artichoke Diet Step by Step
This diet option is for 3 days. It’s not a good idea to exceed this amount of time because being on an extreme diet can cause imbalances.
The first day of the artichoke diet will surprise you because unlike other extreme diets, you won’t feel hungry.
1 cup of green tea (250 ml), 1 slice of whole grain bread with cottage cheese and 1/2 grilled artichoke.
1 cup of yogurt (250 ml).
1 medium cooked artichoke, 1 portion of cooked fish, 250 g of mixed green salad and 1 apple.
Read this article too:
Smoothie with 1/2 artichoke and 1 cup of green tea.
1 cooked artichoke, 50 g of cheese, 1 grated carrot, 5 leaves of chopped lettuce, juice of 1 lemon and a pinch of salt and pepper.
The second day of the artichoke diet has a bit more protein. What’s exceptionally interesting about this diet is that you won’t feel hungry at all.
Smoothie containing 1 cup of coconut milk (500 ml), 1/2 artichoke, 5 mint leaves, 5 almonds, 1 green apple, and 1 tablespoon of wheat bran (15 g).
1 cup of artichoke water, 5 tablespoons of cottage cheese and 1 pear.
1 medium cooked artichokes, 1 grilled steak, 250 g of steamed broccoli and 2 slices of whole grain bread.
1 cup of artichoke water and 1 grapefruit.
1 cooked artichoke, 30 g of cheese, 2 slices of ham, 1 sliced tomato, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
The final day of the artichoke diet includes a good amount of vegetables. We recommend that for the days after you finish this diet, you eat a lot of vegetables and fiber.
Salad containing 1 large cooked and chopped artichoke, 1/2 avocado, 6 chopped lettuce leaves, 1 sliced tomato, 3 tablespoons of cooked wheat, 1 portion of cooked lean red meat with some salt and pepper to taste.
Check out this article too:
Smoothie containing 1 cup of green tea, 1/2 artichoke and 5 mint leaves.
Soup containing 1 large cooked artichoke (chopped), 3 carrots, 2 celery stalks, 1/4 red onion, 4 mushrooms, 1/2 cooked chicken breast (cut into pieces or shredded), 2 cups of chicken stock with some salt and pepper to taste.
1 cup of artichoke water, 5 almonds and 2 oranges.
1 cup of artichoke water, 1 slice of whole grain bread and 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese.
Foods to Avoid While on the Artichoke Diet
Now, since you have read this complete menu, now you can make a few changes according to your dietary needs. Remember, you can make changes on your diet as long as you avoid:
- Refined flour. If you don’t want to eat whole grain bread, eat complete grains such as oats, quinoa or whole wheat.
- Fats. Meats, cheeses, and jam are foods that are very low in fat. If you want to change these options, you can choose completely lean meats.
- Sugars. The aforementioned diet regimen provides sugar in its fruits, so avoid adding sweeteners to the teas or smoothies.