Cold Melon Soups: Recipes to Lose Weight
Melons aren’t just diuretics and detoxifying. You can also make delicious cold melon soups for a healthy meal that promotes weight loss.
If you’re trying to lose weight, try these cold melon soups. They make a great addition to your meals. You’re sure to love them. Especially if you’re the kind of person who never has any time to cook.
You probably already know that melons are vegetables that have a high water content. They also contain tons of fiber and minerals. This makes them great for purifying our bodies. They also help to reduce inflammation.
Melons come in all sorts of varieties. And, they can be combined with any number of ingredients. This means that you’re sure to find a combination that tastes great. You can also add all kinds of vegetables to these cold melon soups.
Now, keep in mind that the best melons for cold melon soups are grown organically. What would happen if we combined melons with other purifying and slimming foods? We can make some marvelous recipes doing just that.
So then, what are you waiting for? Try these cold melon soups today.
You’ll love them!
Cold melon soups: Mint
This is considered one of the best cold melon soups. It is both a digestive aid and relieves muscle tension and pain. This is due, in part, to the health properties of mint. It’s worth trying.
If you really like it, it will quickly become one of your go-to dishes.
- 1 cup (200 g) of melon (any variety)
- 1/2 cup (100 ml) oat milk
- a pinch of white pepper
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) fresh mint
- 5 tablespoons of grated carrots
This is a simple recipe to make:
- First, get your melon. Cut into pieces. Estimate the approximate amount of melon you will need. This can change depending on the number of people. For one serving, we recommend around one cup (200 – 250 g).
- Then, peel and grate the carrot. Five tablespoons is all you need.
- In the blender, add the melon, oat milk, and mint. Blend until smooth.
- Then, chill soup in the fridge for a few minutes.
- Before you serve, sprinkle a pinch of white pepper on top and add the grated carrot.
Cold melon soups: Cucumber
This is a very filling, light, and detoxifying soup. This is fantastic for days when we have a lot to do in the morning.
Have you ever had a huge dinner and later wanted something to help reduce the heaviness you feel in your stomach? This is a great dish to do just that.
See below how to make this refreshing cucumber cold melon soup:
- 1/2 cup (100 g) of melon
- 1/2 cup (100 g) of cucumber
- 3/4 cup (150 ml) of cold water
- 1 tablespoon (10 ml) of apple cider vinegar
- a pinch of white pepper
- a few mint leaves
- First, peel the cucumber. Chop both the cucumber and melon to make them easier to blend.
- In the blender, add water, melon, and cucumber. Blend until smooth then serve.
- Before serving add apple cider vinegar and sprinkle pepper on top.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
Cold melon soup: Red pepper
- 1 and 1/2 cup (300 g) of melon
- 1 pepper
- 2 tablespoons (20 g) of red pepper
- 3 tablespoons (30 g) of onion
- 2 slices of day-old bread
- 1 tablespoon (16 g) of olive oil
- First, wash all ingredients.
- Chop up melon and pepper.
- In the blender, blend melon, fresh pepper, onion, bread slices, and olive oil. Blend until smooth.
- Chill in the fridge and serve cold.
- Add red pepper flakes and white peppercorn to enhance taste.
The above ingredients are all easy to find and can usually be found in the kitchen.
You can modify the quantity of red pepper and onion to suit your taste. Even if you don’t normally eat these, small amounts can be very beneficial.
The flavor will surprise you. It may even help you to feel better.