Lift Your Eyelids with 4 Natural Ingredients
Aesthetics is closely related to biology, to the point that it depends on a few compounds that lose their effectiveness over time. However, alternatives are available to counteract it significantly. Lift your eyelids with 4 natural ingredients.
One day you may wake up, look in the mirror, and notice that the years have started to take their toll. However, you shouldn’t worry at all. You’re about to discover new methods to treat it without having to resort to surgery.
It’s time to use natural properties on your skin and make it look beautiful, radiant and youthful like you deserve.
It doesn’t require complicated tricks, nor is it a waste of time. Although it may take a little longer to work, you’ll see that it is, indeed, effective.
There are scientific arguments that explain in detail how the elasticity of the skin works, including the eyelids, which is what we’re focusing on today.
It’s likely that wrinkles are one of those details that you want to correct every time you look in the mirror.
It’s possible to moisturize and re-condition skin tissues and dermal layers so that they can absorb the nutrients you need. With patience, you will be able to see the changes you desire.
1. Lift your eyelids with this aloe vera-based ointment
Aloe vera gel is perfect for taking care of skin health. It penetrates into the deeper layers of the dermis and helps regenerate them completely.
If we apply it daily, we’ll help to change the appearance of wrinkles.
- 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (60 g)
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal (30 g)
- 6 slices of fresh cucumber without the peel
- 4 spoonfuls of natural yogurt (60 ml)
- Put all of the ingredients in the blender and process until a homogeneous paste is obtained.
- Next, pour the mixture in a bowl. With a brush or cotton, spread it on your face.
- Allow it to dry and work for about 20 minutes, before removing with plenty of fresh water.
Check out this article: Natural Remedies for Yellow Nails
2. Oatmeal, egg and honey treatment
Both honey and oats contain high values of vitamins and minerals. When combined with the regenerative properties of egg yolk, you’ll create a hydrating and nourishing mask to smooth the wrinkles of your eyelids.
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal (15 g)
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- 1 egg yolk
- In a small bowl, add all the ingredients.
- Then, proceed to mix them with a fork, until you get a smooth paste.
- Once creamy, apply it on the affected area and lift your eyelids quickly and easily.
3. Honey and apple
If you want to eliminate that tired and dull look on your face, you need to get rid of the sagging eyes, the poor elasticity, and get firmer eyelids. To do this, you’ll need both honey and apples.
- ½ red apple
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- Peel, cut, and blend the apple in the blender until you get a puree.
- Then, pour the tablespoons of honey and stir both until you get a cream.
- Apply on your eyelids for 15 minutes and remove with plenty of warm water.
Take a look at this article: Four Natural Remedies for Blood Circulation
4. Chamomile and cucumber
This is the most hydrating remedy. And, because of the benefits of cucumber on the skin and the firming qualities of chamomile, you’ll get an optimal facial toner to be used daily that won’t have negative side effects and will leave you looking refreshed.
- 2 tablespoons of chamomile flowers (30 g)
- ½ fresh cucumber
- 1 cup of boiling water (250 ml)
- First, make an infusion with chamomile and water.
- Then, wait for it to cool a little and strain the infusion into the blender along with the cucumber.
- Process everything and store in the refrigerator, at least 2 hours before applying it as a tonic a couple of times a day.