Learn All About Soft Lift
Soft Lift is becoming the new beauty ally of many women. Your face is important, as it’s what you show to the world. Therefore, it’s perfectly normal to want to keep it looking young and natural.
Fortunately, by starting with non-invasive aesthetic treatments from an early age, you have the advantage of addressing aging without too many changes and without the need to resort to surgery.
What’s Soft Lift?
Soft Lift is a technique indicated for any gender or age that offers natural results by restoring facial harmony and expression. It has no contraindications and is suitable for all those who want to restore the fresh appearance of their face.
You can get it done at a doctor’s clinic. In fact, after a single session, you can return to your normal activities. The results it provides are very positive, as your face will look noticeably renewed. In addition, its effects last for about four months.
Although the procedure is minimally invasive, it must be carried out by a qualified and specialized doctor. A prior consultation with a professional may help you decide whether this technique is convenient for you or not.
Natural chrono aging
Facial aging causes several changes, such as dynamic wrinkles, static wrinkles, and the loss of collagen and hyaluronic acid. Sagging skin is one example. Other signs of facial aging are:
- Loss of facial contour due to the effects of gravity
- Lack of firmness
- Loss of volume
- Skin texture and color alterations
All these changes that the skin undergoes with the passage of time make your face look aged and tired. However, techniques like Soft Lift help mitigate them.
This article may interest you: 5 Symptoms of Aging On Your Neck and How to Reverse It
What’s the Soft Lift procedure?
The Soft Lift procedure uses two substances:
- Botulinum toxin type A, indicated for the treatment of dynamic wrinkles, those that form by the movement of the facial muscles (in gesticulation).
- Hyaluronic acid, which fills in static wrinkles that are permanent. The latter are often deeper and more visible when your face is at rest. Also, this substance is indicated for the harmonization of the contours of the face and lips, or in the replacement of volume of areas of the face that have been modified by aging.
As stated in a study published in the International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, hyaluronic acid has very positive effects in improving skin appearance.
Changes after the session
Soft Lift is a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure that helps fight the signs of aging on the face. It results in a more natural, rejuvenated, and pleasant appearance. The best part about it is that you don’t have to take the risks or go through the rest period cosmetic surgery entails.
Soft Lifting is an advanced medical technique that, through the use of cutting-edge anti-aging treatments (hyaluronic acid fillers and botulinum toxin type A), helps to achieve total facial rejuvenation.
The areas it can treat
This technique can be used in any area of the face where you consider necessary to correct signs of aging. These include the following:
- Nasal region (rhinomodelation and bunny lines)
- Frontal area (eyebrow elevation and frontal wrinkles)
- Nasolabial folds, corner of the eye wrinkles (crow’s feet)
- Volume replacement in cheeks
- Definition of facial contour
- Lips (volumizing and contouring and lip wrinkles)
The newest trends in facial rejuvenation seek the goal of achieving natural and harmonious results that beautify the face in a comprehensive way.
You may like this article: Hyaluronic Acid: Beauty that You Can Create
The 3 Rs of rejuvenation
The big difference in conventional rejuvenation techniques is the two-dimensional approach experts use to evaluate the face. Before, only the treatment of a single wrinkle was considered.
This technique revolutionized this form of treatment. Analyze the face from a three-dimensional standpoint. In this regard, it treats all the signs of aging on the face that are within the 3 Rs of facial rejuvenation, causing the following:
- Muscle relaxation. Reduces dynamic wrinkles (with botulinum toxin A).
- Redefinition of the contour of the face. To treat static wrinkles (hyaluronic acid + botulinum toxin A).
- Volume replacement. Provides repositioning in areas where it’s needed, either because it was lost or was never harmonized (with hyaluronic acid).
In short, for all these reasons, Soft Lift is an innovative treatment that combines the already leading facial rejuvenation techniques.It might interest you...