Green Water Can Help Detoxify Your Body In Three Days
Thanks to the properties of this green water, it does much more than just help detoxify our bodies of heavy metals. It also strengthens our immune system, and helps us maintain our cholesterol levels.
Have you ever heard of the benefits of green water? Even when we live a fairly healthy lifestyle, our body is inevitably exposed to many different toxins. These can negatively affect its performance.
The exposure to contaminated surroundings, the consumption of some foods, and the chemicals contained in products that we use habitually are just a few examples of the many places toxins are found, but you can take action by drinking green water.
You might like: Amazing Detox Diet for Cleansing Your Kidneys
Fortunately, the majority of toxins are processed and eliminated naturally thanks to the hard work of our excretory organs. However, sometimes there is an excessive build-up of these toxins. As they slowly accumulate, they can come to interfere with important natural functions.
The problem is that a large number of people usually just ignore this important fact. Although the body is sending warning signals, they do not take the necessary steps to properly take care of themselves and avoid complications.
As a consequence, many negative reactions are triggered on a physical and mental level. These reactions can decrease our quality of life and happiness.
Thankfully, there are a number of homemade remedies. Thanks to their antioxidizing and naturally purifying nature, they can efficiently carry out the work of reducing this toxic build-up.
In this article, we want to share the recipe for green water that can help you detoxify your body in just three days!
Green water for detoxing the body
Green water is a drink made with spirulina and chlorella. These are two ingredients with antioxidant properties that have been made popular for their capacity to detoxify the blood and regulate the pH levels in the body.
Both of these ingredients are natural and contain essential nutrients. Fortunately, these nutrients help to optimize the detoxification of the body without harmful side effects.
Plus, its significant contribution of vitamins and mineral provides a protective effect against toxic invaders in the bloodstream.
Furthermore, these wonderful protectors also help in the expulsion of the toxic enemies in bodily organs such as the liver and the kidneys.
What are some of the benefits of green water?
The main purpose of green water is to promote an organic cleansing process. However, consumption of green water also gives other interesting benefits that are worth mentioning:
- Green water stimulates the removal of heavy metals such as mercury, cadmium, and lead, to name a few.
- Ingesting green water will refresh your body’s stock of essential minerals, especially after a loss of electrolytes due to intense or excessive physical activity or episodes of diarrhea.
- Plus, it contains digestive properties that are very useful to treat problems like constipation or an excess of bodily acid.
- Green water contains essential vitamins and minerals that can help strengthen the immune system. In addition, they help your immune system fight infectious agents that seek to wage war against your body.
- Its high concentration of antioxidants have a natural anti-carcinogenic (anti-cancer) effect, and although it can’t work miracles, it can help reduce the development of cancer.
- Additionally, it facilitates the removal of dangerous fats like bad cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides thanks to its detoxification properties.
- Regardless of the fact that it contains few calories, the contents of green water have significant energetic values that provide you with a boost.
- Its antioxidant properties help safe-guard brain tissue and allow for better concentration.
- Lastly, it helps prevent premature aging of the skin and internal organs.
You might like: 5 Delicious Smoothies For Your Detox Diet
How to make green water
What a wonderful question!
The detoxification provided by green water is a healthy habit that will allow you to free your body of the dangerous toxic build up that it acquires day after day.
It’s a three-day plan in which you will have to eat as healthy as possible. One method to help is to increase your consumption of fruit and vegetables and cut back on processed foods.
Overall, this is a wonderful habit that you can try to practice once every two months. (Or every time you feel your body has become burdened with unfriendly toxins.)
- 6 cups of water (.4 gallons)(1.5 Liters)
- 1 tablespoon of:
- 2 drops of clove essential oil (optional)
- First, pour the cups of water into a liquid container.
- Then, add the rest of the ingredients.
- Lastly, manually stir with a wooden or silicon utensil, and when it is mixed evenly, let sit for 15 or 20 minutes before consuming.
Method of consumption
- Serve in a glass and drink on an empty stomach.
- Whatever is left over, drink it spread out over 4 or 5 more servings in the same day.
- Repeat this process for three consecutive days.
Are you ready to make green water yourself? If you’re looking for an effective method of detoxification, look no further. Prepare the green water and test all of the wonderful health benefits it offers for yourself. After the treatment, you will feel less weighed down and much healthier.