How to Prepare a Pineapple and Celery Smoothie to Lose Weight
Pineapple and celery can be great for losing weight and combating against retaining fluids due to their diuretic and detoxification properties.
Nowadays there are many complementary methods that support an easy weight losing diet. But it´s not all about getting involved with some sort of miracle plan. Actually, some methods can be useful in giving the metabolism a boost.
One alternative that has gained popularity are delicious fruit and vegetable smoothies which can be incorporated easily into a diet plan. These are low calorie drinks that help you feel full. At the same time, they increase energy and the elimination of toxins.
Today we recommend a pineapple and celery smoothie. These two ingredients stand out for their fat-burning and anti-inflammatory effects. Learn about their benefits and how to prepare a smoothie at home whenever you feel like it. You’ll love it!
Pineapple and Celery smoothie, a Delicious Drink to Help Lose Weight
You can make a healthy drink by combining pineapple and celery. As a result, it will help you lose weight easily. These ingredients have purifying and energizing properties. Additionally, they contribute to metabolic activity that ideally burns fat.
Benefits of pineapple that help you lose weight
Pineapple is a delicious tropical fruit that has become popular for weight loss. This is not only due to being low in calories, but also for being satisfying and promoting the elimination of toxins retained in the body.
- Its flavor, between sweet and sour, goes very well with other ingredients and reduces sugar cravings that take place at certain times of the day.
- It has a digestive enzyme known as bromine, that improves protein digestion. This facilitates the decomposition of amino acids.
- This substance is a natural anti-inflammatory. Therefore, it reduces stomach bloating.
- It contains water, vitamin C and essential minerals that support excretory organ functions. Consequently, it eliminates anit-weight-loss residues.
Benefits of Celery That Help You Lose Weight
Celery is one of those vegetables ideal for any type of diet. Since it’s low in calories and rich in antioxidants, it’s an ingredient that aids weight loss while having a healthy diet.
• It contains powerful phytonutrients that improve the digestion process. For that reason, it helps prevent retaining toxins and having a fatty colon.
• Its high mineral content helps to maintain a balance in electrolyte levels. Thus, it prevents dehydration and energy slumps.
• It provides light doses of dietary fiber, a nutrient that helps control cholesterol and food cravings.
• It has diuretic properties help fight fluids from retaining. This issue is linked to bloating problems and metabolism difficulties.
See this article: Detox Plan to Eliminate Toxins with Lemon, Celery and Dandelion.
Preparing a Pineapple and Celery Smoothie
Pineapple and celery smoothie can be part of a delicious cleansing plan. Its properties help eliminate toxins and regulate the digestive process to keep the body losing weight. However, you can optionally consider this smoothie as a complement to your diet. For example, it’s ideal to drink it between meals while having food cravings.
- 3 pineapple slices
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 a squeezed lemon
- Cut pineapple into several cubes and dice the celery.
- Blend them with a cup of water.
- Blend for a few minutes until obtaining a well-mixed drink without any lumps.
- When ready, serve immediately and add the squeezed lemon.
- If your objective is to detox, drink on an empty stomach for 3 consecutive weeks.
- Drink at least 3 times a week in the middle of the morning or afternoon to take advantage of its weight loss effects.
It’s important to consider that the weight loss effects from this drink can vary depending on the metabolism and habits of every person. In some cases, you can see the results in a short time. However, others need to work a little harder to reach their goal.
The important thing is to complement this smoothie with a diet that controls calories. Additionally, plenty of water and physical exercise are necessary.