How to Make 5 Creams to Straighten Your Hair Naturally without Damaging it
Looking for healthy ways to straighten your hair naturally? Look no further than these incredible natural remedies you can make right at home!
Straight hair is still in style, and while not all of us have it naturally, it’s still one of the looks that women all over the world want to have.
It’s the easiest to manage, and since it works with many kinds of styles, it’s still in the number one spot when it comes to preferred hair types.
The problem is that a lot of women have to use chemical treatments or harsh heat to get this look. As a result, their hair gets weak, and over time gets very dry, breakable, and may even fall out.
That’s why it’s important to look into alternative products that can help straighten your hair without damaging it.
Are you ready to make them?
How to Straighten Your Hair Naturally
1. Coconut milk and starch cream
The essential fatty acids found in coconut milk and the special properties of starch combine to form a natural cream for straightening and strengthening your hair.
They both help manage frizz and seal your hair follicles to prevent them from weakening.
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk (100 ml)
- 4 tablespoons of starch (40 g)
- 2 tablespoons of oats (20 g)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until well-mixed and smooth.
- Moisten your hair, separate it into pieces, and apply the cream from the roots to the ends.
- Once coated, let sit for 30 minutes and then rinse.
- Use at least 3 times a week for good results.
“Check this article out: Combat Hair Loss with this Aloe Vera and Coconut Milk Treatment”
2. Banana, honey, and milk cream
This hydrating hair mask helps with dryness and frizz and lets you look your best.
Consistent use will encourage natural straightening of your hair while putting an end to split ends.
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- 1/2 cup of milk (100 ml)
- Cut the banana into pieces and process in a blender with the honey and milk.
- Process until a thick, lump-free cream is formed.
- Moisten your hair, apply the cream, and let sit for 40 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of cold water and repeat 3 times a week.
3. Aloe vera olive oil cream
The ingredients we combine in this natural cream won’t just straighten your hair without damaging it. They will also help with dryness, split ends, and other hair problems.
The antioxidants in it fight damage caused by using heat on your hair, and prevent excessive hair loss.
- 1/2 cup of aloe vera gel (100 g)
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgen olive oil (32 g)
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary oil (5 g)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process for a few minutes until well-mixed.
- Smooth the mixture over damp hair and let sit for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and repeat at least 3 times a week.
“Take a look at this too: 6 Fabulous Home Remedies Made from Aloe Vera Stems”
4. Lemon coconut milk cream
This combination of coconut milk and lemon juice makes a natural treatment for making your hair look great, especially when there’s frizz and dryness.
Consistent use helps straighten curly hair while regulating your scalp’s pH.
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk (100 ml)
- The juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (16 g)
- Combine the lemon juice with the coconut milk and then add the olive oil.
- Smooth the treatment over your hair and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and repeat 2 or 3 times a week.
5. Almond castor oil cream
Hot castor oil and almond oil combine to form a moisturizing treatment that helps prevent frizz.
The fatty acids and proteins in it strengthen hair fibers and prevent both dryness and itchiness at the roots.
- 2 tablespoons of castor oil (30 g)
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil (15 g)
- Add the oils to a heat-resistant container and microwave for 20 seconds.
- After this time, make sure it is at a bearable temperature, and then apply.
- Smooth the mixture over your hair and let sit for 40 minutes.
- Wash like normal and let air dry.
- Repeat 3 times a week.
As you can see, making creams at home to straighten your hair is super easy. Try the one you like best and get the look you want without damaging your hair!