How to Lose Eight Pounds in Ten Days
It's essential to avoid refined types of food and remain physically active to speed up your metabolism and promote the burning of fat in order lose eight pounds in ten days.
You can lose eight pounds in ten days. Moreover, you can do it safely and have no unwanted effects by following the doctor’s instructions. Miracle diets seem promising and supposedly provide results in a short time. However, they’re not a good option because, in the end, they make the body vulnerable. What this means is miracle diets don’t take into account the needs of the body and other important factors.
Weight loss is a process that depends on factors such as age, metabolic activity, body mass index, and lifestyle habits. For this reason, not all diets work in every case.
So, it is best to consult a doctor to optimize your figure in a short or medium period of time. The professional should be able to tell you the most appropriate course of action.
By the way, people often gravitate towards methods to lose weight in a short amount of time but it doesn’t mean it’s the right thing to do. Ideally, you must lose weight gradually by adopting a better lifestyle that includes a balanced diet and daily exercise.
You’ll see results after you make these changes. Of course, these will be subtle at the beginning but will be more noticeable as time goes by.
Below you’ll find some menus and recommendations that can help you lose up to eight pounds in ten days. It’s a balanced diet that, unlike hypocaloric plans, could be useful in some cases, as long as the doctor authorizes it.
MedlinePlus experts explain that an initial goal of losing 5% to 10% of your current weight can significantly reduce the risk of developing obesity-related diseases.
A diet to lose eight pounds in ten days
This eating plan is recommended for obese people. You must be in relatively good shape as it isn’t recommended for those with chronic disease or digestive system problems.
- The proposed menus comprise balanced meals, that is, they help to meet the nutritional requirements of the body without restrictions
- The basic idea is to completely eliminate the sources of saturated fats, sugars, and processed foods, which tend to be the biggest obstacles when it comes to losing weight
- These are healthy meals but you shouldn’t extend these meals for a longer period of time as it could be counter-productive
- Once the proposed ten days elapse, just begin to eat healthier in order to maintain the results
Check out these Five Drinks to Help You Lose Weight.
- Alcoholic drinks
- Sugary or light sodas
- Soft drinks
- Powdery drinks
- Refined sugar
- Processed meats
- Refined flour
- Natural fruity drinks
- Herbal infusions
Menus to lose eight pounds in ten days
Here are several menus with four or five meal choices in order to have five small meals a day. This is because it’s recommended for a balanced diet and to attain your goal in the estimated amount of time. It’s a simple diet and you can vary the meals with each recommendation so it won’t get boring.
- A glass of low-fat yogurt, a low fat ham-cheese sandwich, and an apple, or
- One cup of vegetable milk, four whole-grain crackers spread with low-fat cheese, and one orange, or
- A cup of herbal tea, two pieces of whole-grain toast with low-fat cheese, and an apple, or
- A glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, a slice of whole wheat bread with ham or turkey, and a piece of fruit (to taste)
- Half a plate of white and purple cabbage salad dressed with olive oil, a small portion of tuna, and two hard-boiled eggs, or
- A bowl with a fruit salad and a serving of roasted chicken breast, or
- A serving of boiled pumpkin with natural tomato sauce, slices of cheese, and spices, or
- One portion of 150 grams of grilled fish and mixed salad with tomato, lettuce, and onion
Did you know that The Key Ingredient for a Healthy Diet is Dinner?
- A serving of grilled chicken breast, four slices of boiled pumpkin, and half a tomato, or
- A small portion of lean red meat and a plate of mixed salad, or
- An omelet with sautéed mushrooms and onions, or
- One diced chicken breast without dressings and a small serving of brown rice, or
- A cup of chicken broth or veggies
How to succeed on your goal to lose eight pounds in ten days
To get better results with this eating plan, it is important to exercise every day, for at least 30 minutes. Cardiovascular activities are the best for burning fat.
Also, we recommend a cardio session and strength training. This is because it helps strengthen muscle mass and optimize metabolic functions.
Try to follow all the recommendations and discover how to lose weight in a short amount of time without incurring into nutritional deficiencies. So, supplement your diet with a small handful of nuts or seeds if you’re still hungry.