How to Hydrate Your Skin with 5 Natural Products
Does your skin feel rough and dry? Do you want to give it extra nutrition? Try these natural products to prove that you don't have to spend a lot to have radiant and moist skin.
Looking for new ways to hydrate your skin?
The daily use of moisturizing products often winds a very important place in beauty routines. Even though there are many factors that determine your look, daily moisturizers are essential in order to hydrate and keep your skin looking young and healthy.
In order to respond to this necessity, the cosmetic industry has designed a great selection of creams and gels that,help to preserve the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
Luckily, there are also products of natural origin. Thanks to their properties, they help to keep your skin healthy without any side effects.
Here, we’ll talk about 5 great options to try when your skin is excessively dry or there’s another sign of dehydration.
You’ll love them!
1.Lard and Almond Oil
This wonderful moisturizer is composed of 100% natural ingredients. It’s a product full of vitamins A and E, which are needed to maintain firm skin. It’s also good for preventing premature signs of aging.
• 3 tablespoons of lard
• 2 tablespoons of almond oil
• Put the lard in a double boiler.
• Let it melt and then add the almond oil.
• Stir the mixture until they are well blended.
• Let sit until it reaches room temperature and store in an airtight container.
• Rub a small amount of the product over the dry patches of your face.
• Use daily.
2. Yogurt and Natural Honey
There are many reasons to use this mixture on the skin. Its high content of lactic acid helps to regulate pH. This decreases problems such as allergies, peeling, and excessive dryness.
In addition to this, it’s ideal for deep-cleaning your pores, reducing the presence of blackheads, and preventing and treating acne.
• 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt
• 1 tablespoon of honey
• Combine the yogurt with the honey.
• Apply the mixture to the skin and massage.
• Allow to sit for 30 minutes and rinse.
• Repeat 3 times a week.
3. Aloe Vera and Rose Oil
This moisturizer contains antioxidant compounds, fatty acids and amino acids. These help keep your skin moist and protect against free radicals.
Plus, they don’t alter the natural production of oils and help keep your skin tight and smooth.
• 1/2 cup aloe vera gel
• 2 tablespoons of rose oil
• Combine the aloe vera and the rose oil until well-mixed.
• Rub the product over your skin until completely absorbed.
• If you feel an uncomfortable sensation, remove the residue with a moist washcloth.
• Use daily.
4. Strawberries and Yogurt
This mixture of strawberries and yogurt is one of the best natural treatments to keep your skin moist, firm and free of imperfections like blackheads and blemishes.
Both ingredients clean your pores, minimize the impact of oxidation, and promote the cell regeneration process.
• 5 mature strawberries
• 1/2 cup of plain yogurt
• Cut up the strawberries and mix with the yogurt.
• Rub the cream on your face and allow to sit for 30 to 40 minutes.
• Massage the driest areas to remove dead cells.
• Rinse with cold water.
• Do this 2 or 3 times a week.
See this article: 3 Masks with Mint and Yogurt to Refresh Your Face
5. Oatmeal and Eggs
Oatmeal has been one of the most valued ingredients in natural cosmetics. When combined with eggs, it bolsters regeneration and moisturizing, thanks to the additional contribution of fats and amino acids.
• 3 tablespoons of ground oatmeal
• 1 egg
• Rub the creamy paste over the dry areas of the skin and allow it to sit for 20 minutes.
• Rinse with warm water.
• Use 2 or 3 times a week.
Does your skin feel rough and dry? Do you want to give it extra nutrition? Try these natural products to prove that you don’t have to spend a lot to have radiant and moist skin.