Lotion that May Help Lighten Your Freckles and Dark Blotches
Most of us would love to have healthy, hydrated skin, free of any type of imperfection. However, our skin is constantly exposed to a huge number of factors that can lead to a number of changes that have a negative impact on our appearance and beauty, such as freckles and dark blotches.
Sun exposure, pollution, poor eating habits, the use of chemical products, and hormonal changes are all factors that can cause dark blotches and freckles to appear on your skin, making you lose that nice, even tone that you once enjoyed.
Keep reading to learn about an all-natural lotion that may help you lighten your freckles and dark blotches.
Read more here: Age Spots and Freckles on Hands: Home Remedies
How can I naturally whiten my skin and even my skin tone?
If you’ve noticed various changes in your skin, such as dark blotches or freckles, don’t worry, because you can help treat these alterations naturally with an incredibly effective natural lotion that you can make at home with totally affordable products.
The recipe that we’ll show you in the following article includes apple cider vinegar, but you can always replace that with lemon juice if you don’t have any vinegar on hand.
However, if you choose to prepare this product with lemon juice, make sure to stay out of the sun after applying it because sun exposure can make it have the opposite effect.
Apple cider vinegar teams up with parsley to create a lightening lotion that may help you get rid of freckles and dark blotches on your skin.
- Parsley is an herb that has tons of healthy vitamins, minerals, and essential oils that may help recover your skin’s uniform tone.
- In the cosmetic world, parsley has become quite popular due to its regenerative and lightening properties.
- Parsley can also be used to help fight blackheads and acne.
- You can use it to care for the area around your eyes, thus reducing your risk of crow’s feet and dark circles.
- It’s great for reducing swelling, irritation, and red skin, and is also perfect for refreshing and toning up your skin.
- Thanks to its vitamin C content, parsley may reduce your risk of premature aging that free radicals can cause.
This lotion is super easy to make at home. You can use it every day to take advantage of the many skin benefits that parsley has to offer.
Homemade parsley leaf lotion for freckles and dark blotches
To start whitening your skin and getting your uniform skin tone back, you can use this lightening parsley lotion which may yield great results.
- 1 cup of water (200 ml).
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice.
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley leaves.
- Boil the 200 ml of water and then add the 2 tablespoons of finely chopped parsley leaves.
- Let this mixture cook over low heat for 15 minutes so the water can extract the parsley’s essence.
- After 15 minutes, turn off the stove and remove the pot from the heat.
- Let the mixture sit until it cools and then add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice.
- Pour the mixture into a glass container.
- Use as much as you need and then store it in the refrigerator.
How to apply
- We recommend applying this parsley lotion every morning and evening before bed. If you decide to use lemon juice as one of the components, remember that you should only use it at night.
- This homemade lotion may help close up the pores on your face, thus minimizing your risk of having to deal with blackheads and pimples.
- Thanks to parsley’s whitening power, the consistent use of this lotion may be able to lighten dark blotches and freckles and recover your skin’s smoothness and radiance.
- Before applying this lotion, you should cleanse your face very well, especially if you use makeup.
- Use this lotion daily and you’ll surely start to see the results within a month.
You can use it on your eyes!
If you had a bad night’s sleep or woke up with a puffy face and dark circles under your eyes, make this same lotion but without any apple cider vinegar or lemon juice.
- Dip a cotton ball into your parsley lotion and then apply it to your eyes in the morning and at night, allowing it to set for 5 minutes.
- In just a few days, your face may start looking fresh and healthy again.