Lotion to Get Rid of Freckles and Dark Blotches
In addition to whitening your skin, this natural parsley tonic will help get rid of freckles and dark blotches, meaning that it is a great way to keep blackheads and pimples from appearing on your face.
Most of us would love to have healthy, hydrated skin, free of any type of imperfection. However, our skin is constantly exposed to a huge number of factors that cause it to become stressed and can lead to a number of changes that have a negative impact on our appearance and beauty.
Sun exposure, pollution, poor eating habits, the use of chemical products and hormonal changes are all factors that can cause dark blotches and freckles to appear on your skin, making you lose that nice, even tone that you once enjoyed. Keep reading to find out about an all-natural lotion to get rid of freckles and dark blotches on the skin.
How can I naturally brighten my skin and get my even skin tone back?
If you’ve noticed various changes in your skin, such as dark blotches or freckles appearing over time, don’t worry, because you can treat these alterations naturally with an incredibly effective natural lotion that you can make at home with totally affordable products. The recipe that we’ll show you in the following article includes apple cider vinegar, but you can always replace that with lemon juice if you don’t have any vinegar on hand. However, if you choose to prepare this product with lemon juice, make sure to stay out of the sun after applying it, because sun exposure could cause it to have the opposite effect.
Apple cider vinegar teams up with the properties of parsley to create a whitening lotion that will allow you to get rid of freckles and dark blotches on your skin.
- Parsley is an herb that has tons of healthy vitamins, minerals and essential oils that can help to get your skin back to its original uniform skin tone.
- In the cosmetic world, parsley has become quite popular because of its regenerative and whitening properties.
- Parsley can also be used as a treatment for fighting blackheads and acne.
- You can use it to care for the area around your eyes, thus preventing the appearance of crow’s feet and dark circles.
- It’s great for reducing swelling, irritation and red skin, and is also perfect for refreshing and toning up your skin.
- Thanks to its vitamin C content, parsley helps to prevent early aging of the skin, which can be caused by the free radicals in your body.
This lotion is super easy to prepare at home, and you can use it every day to take advantage of the many benefits that parsley has to offer in terms of your skin health.
Homemade parsley leaf lotion for freckles and dark blotches
To start whitening your skin and getting your original uniform skin tone back, you can use this whitening parsley lotion, which will help you achieve great results.
You will need:
- 1 cup of water (200 ml).
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice.
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley leaves.
How do I make it?
- Boil the 200 ml of water, and then add the 2 tablespoons of finely chopped parsley leaves. Let this mixture cook over low heat for 15 minutes, enough time for the water to extract the parsley’s essence.
- Once 15 minutes have gone by, turn off the stove and remove the pot.
- Let the mixture set until cool, and then add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice.
- Pour the mixture into a glass container.
- Use as much as you need and then store it in the refrigerator.
How do I use it?
- We recommend using this parsley lotion every morning and evening before bed. If you decide to use lemon juice as one of the components, remember that you should only use it at night.
- This homemade lotion will help close up the pores on your face, thus minimizing your risk of having to deal with blackheads and pimples.
- Thanks to parsley’s whitening power, consistent use of this lotion may be able to get rid of dark blotches and freckles and give your skin its smoothness and radiance back over time.
- Before applying this lotion, you should cleanse your face very well, especially if you use makeup.
- Use this lotion daily and you’ll surely start to see the results within a month.
You can use it on your eyes!
If you had a bad night’s sleep or woke up with a puffy face and dark circles under you eyes, make this same lotion, but without any apple cider vinegar or lemon juice. Dip a piece of cotton into your parsley lotion and then apply it to your eyes in the morning and at night, allowing it to set for 5 minutes. In just a few days, you will see how your face starts to look fresh and healthy again.