Shave without Using Chemicals with this Natural Shaving Cream
Are you looking for a natural shaving cream without all of those harmful side effects? Look no further than this natural shaving cream!
The removal of unwanted body hair is one of the most common self-care practices.
Whether it’s because they just like the look or if it’s for comfort or hygiene, many people are in search of a way to get rid of hair and keep their skin soft and smooth.
The cosmetic industry has developed a wide variety of products that can thin hair and make it easier to remove. However some of the chemicals in them are harmful and may cause adverse side effects on sensitive skin.They sometimes cause painful or bothersome problems.
Fortunately, there are natural alternatives with mild ingredients that can give similar results without running those risks.
Below, we’d like to share a recipe for natural shaving cream that not only moisturizes your skin, but also prevents ingrown hair and irritation.
Try it today!
Natural shaving cream to remove unwanted body hair
Natural shaving cream is an alternative product with a mix of ingredients to help moisturize and soften your skin.
Thanks to its vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, it also gives your skin a boost of nutrients.
The most remarkable thing is that, unlike conventional creams, it doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals and is not very expensive.
If you make it a part of your regular beauty routine, you’ll be helping keep your skin soft, moisturized, and smoother longer.
“Check this out too: Natural Ways to Remove Unwanted Hair”
How do I make this natural shaving cream?
It’s very easy to make this natural shaving cream. Plus, it doesn’t take any ingredients that are hard to find or are expensive.
Ideally, you should get the highest quality products. While you can find more budget-friendly ones, some do not have the same qualities or nutritional value.
The result is a lubricating product that will help remove hair without drying out or irritating your skin.
- 4 tablespoons of peanut butter (50 g)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil (50 g)
- 1/4 cup of honey (84 g)
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda (10 g)
- 1/4 of a bar of natural soap
- 1 vitamin E capsule
- 1 tablespoon of white clay (10 g)
- Airtight jar
- Wooden spoon
- First, put the peanut butter in a heat-resistant container and melt in a double boiler.
- Once melted, add the olive oil and quarter cup of honey.
- Mix well with the wooden spoon.
- Next, add the baking soda, soap, and vitamin E capsule.
- Keep stirring and keep on low heat for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add the tablespoon of white clay, and keep stirring until it is completely mixed into the other ingredients.
- If you like, let it sit a bit and then beat in a blender to get a creamier and more compact texture.
- Pour the mixture into a glass, airtight jar and let sit in a cool place until solidified.
- Before using the product, be sure to wash the areas you’ll be shaving. Even if you can’t see it, there may be dirt or sweat that can cause irritation.
- Next, take an appropriate amount of cream and spread over the hair.
- Shave like usual.
- To end, rinse with warm water and store the remaining cream in a cool, dry place.
“We recommend reading: 5 Olive Oil Face Masks to Indulge Your Skin at Home”
Keep in mind
- This shaving cream can last up to two months in perfect condition if kept in the commended conditions.
- To avoid undesired reactions or even injuries, we advise changing one-time use blades after every time.
- Triple or quadruple blades are ideal, since they make hair removal easier and have better results than just double.
- To protect your skin, apply a moisturizing cream after shaving.
Are you ready to try this at home? If you’re looking for a new way to get rid of unwanted body hair, don’t hesitate to try this recipe.
You’ll love it!