How to Get Rid of Bloating Naturally with 5 Smoothies
Eating healthy and doing physical activity every day can easily reduce bloating and improve your quality of life.
To reduce bloating naturally, you can resort to drinks you can easily make at home with ingredients of plant origin, the fresher, the better! Are you interested in knowing what they are? In that case, keep reading what we’re going to share below!
If you want a slim, flat belly and want to get rid of bloating, you’ll have to live a healthy lifestyle that includes both good eating habits and regular exercise.
Eating inflammatory foods, hormonal changes, and fluid retention are just a small sample of all the causes of abdominal bloating. That’s why you may not be getting down to the measurements you want in your waist, even if you’re watching your calories.
Therefore, it’s a good idea to follow an adequate diet, in which anti-inflammatory and diuretic foods and drinks prevail.
In this article, we’d like to share with you 5 natural smoothie recipes that will help you stimulate the production of urine and, therefore, relieve bloating.
Get rid of bloating with these smoothies
The following drinks can help you regulate your intestinal transit and, thus, reduce abdominal bloating. Keep in mind that they won’t help you lose weight on their own. Thus, you must include them in a healthy diet within a healthy lifestyle.
1. Carrot, celery, and alfalfa smoothie
This low-calorie smoothie comes from a combination of ingredients rich in fiber, antioxidants, and other nutrients. These stimulate intestinal transit and, thus, help get rid of abdominal bloating.
Regular consumption supports good digestion and keeps gases from building up in your intestines.
- 3 carrots
- 1 celery stalk
- A handful of alfalfa
- 1 raw garlic clove
- 1/2 glass of water (125 ml)
- Put the carrots through a juicer. Then, add the juice along with the other ingredients (previously washed) to a blender.
- Process for a few minutes or until well-mixed.
- Note: You can replace celery with a green apple.
Discover: What Happens When we Eat Excess Fiber?
2. Apple, fennel, and linseed smoothie
This smoothie stands out for its significant fiber content (pectin) and anti-inflammatory compounds. Once assimilated, they help purify your colon in order to control abdominal bloating.
Its mild laxative effect encourages the elimination of waste while, at the same time, regulating your digestion in the case of constipation.
- 2 apples.
- 1 cup of fennel tea (250 ml).
- 1 tablespoon of linseed (10 g).
- Optional: A teaspoon of chia seeds (5 g).
- Chop the apples in pieces. Then, blend them in a blender with the fennel tea and linseed.
- Once well-mixed, serve without straining.
3. Papaya, mango, and flax seed smoothie
The ingredients we bring together in this nutritious smoothie have the ability to help get your digestive functions back to normal, which will prevent bloating and pain.
The natural enzymes in it, along with the fiber and antioxidants, help break down waste that accumulates in your intestines. Once eliminated, they then reduce bloating.
- 2 slices of fresh papaya.
- 1 ripe mango.
- A tablespoon of flax seed (10 g).
- Water (250 ml).
- Add the papaya to the blender. After peeling and cutting the mango, combine all ingredients and blend on high speed.
- Finally, once lump-free, serve without straining.
We recommend you to read: Learn How to Make Three Yummy Papaya Smoothies
4. Aloe vera, apple, and lemon smoothie
This homemade smoothie is ideal for reducing inflammation in your middle, as it helps remove waste from your colon while feeding the healthy microbial flora of your intestines.
Also, its high fiber content favors the digestion of food and reduces gas and toxin buildup.
- 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (60 ml).
- 1 green apple.
- The juice of 1 lemon.
- 1 tablespoon of liquid chlorophyll (10 ml).
- A glass of water (250 ml).
- Clean the apple and cut it into pieces. You don’t have to peel it.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and set aside.
- Wash the aloe vera gel with plenty of water until you remove all the sage (yellow layer).
- Blend all the ingredients until you get a smooth mixture.
- Serve and drink right away.
5. Pineapple, strawberry, and cucumber smoothie
- 3 slices of pineapple.
- 4 strawberries.
- 1/2 cucumber.
- Water (250 ml).
- Optional: lemon slices and fresh parsley.
- Firstly, add all of the ingredients to the blender and process with the cup of water.
- Serve immediately, without straining.
What else should you do to reduce bloating?
To reduce bloating, in addition to drinking the smoothies we discussed here, you should include more fiber in your diet and improve your lifestyle habits. Regulating intestinal transit will help you reduce bloating in this area of the body and make you feel better.