Garlic Oil Remedy for Your Body
Even if you're healthy you can still benefit from using garlic oil as a condiment in your dishes. Don't be afraid and add this extra dose of goodness to your diet.
Garlic oil has so many medical properties that we should all add it to our diet to stay healthy as well as prevent and treat certain disorders. You can also buy it in capsules or, even better, prepare a garlic oil remedy yourself at home and be in control of the process.
Discover all the healing virtues of garlic oil by reading further. This super food will help cleanse your body and boost your immunity. Plus, as if that wasn’t enough, it’ll also improve your circulation and help protext from the damage of free radicals.
Garlic oil has got to be a part of your diet!
The Goodness of Garlic
Above all, garlic is a superfood with great properties for your health. It has been used to heal many, many conditions since ancient times.
Its properties are based, more than anything, on its two sulfides: allicin and diallyl. However, it also contains amino acids, vitamins B and C, and minerals such as magnesium, copper, calcium, selenium, phosphorus, iron, and potassium.
- Is a powerful, natural antibiotic that fights viruses, bacteria, fungi, and parasites.
- Has anticarcinogenic properties.
- Is an antioxidant.
- Helps reduce water retention and improves kidney function.
- Balances your nervous system.
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases by improving circulation and reducing cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Helps lower high blood sugar levels.
- Protects your liver and gallbladder and promotes the elimination of toxins from the body.
- Improves the health and appearance of your skin. It decreases acne, psoriasis, and other skin disorders.
- Helps regulate your digestive process.
- Is a natural aphrodisiac.
Discover: Delicious Homemade Garlic Sauce Recipe
How to Consume Garlic
The ideal way to benefit from all the healing properties of garlic at a preventive level, or as maintenance, is to consume one clove of raw garlic a day.
Its effects on an empty stomach are very powerful. However, it’s better to consume it as part of your other meals. Garlic may be cooked and will retain some properties, but not at the same level of potency.
The Tibetan culture also reveals their ancient secrets for healing with garlic. Tibetan monks invented a recipe of garlic marinated in alcohol and gave instructions on how to consume it gradually. Taken this way, our body assimilates its properties more gradually.
Nowadays, you can also buy garlic oil in capsules. These are highly recommended for those who can’t stand the smell or can’t digest it well, and for anyone else who doesn’t like to eat it for whatever reason.
Here’s the Tibetan recipe for marinating garlic in olive oil. This way, we add the virtues of two very healthy foods.
A Tibetan Garlic Oil Remedy
If possible, use organic garlic. When you use this remedy for medicinal purposes, it’s very important that the food is free of pesticides and any other toxic chemicals. Otherwise, it could take away the positive effects of this remedy.
- 4 cups of extra virgin olive oil
- 30 cloves of garlic
To prepare this garlic oil remedy, follow these instructions:
- First, peel all the garlic, half the cloves and place them in a sealed glass jar.
- Second, add the extra virgin olive oil to cover the garlic.
- Then, close the bottle tightly and keep it in a dark, cool, and dry place for 30 days. Don’t put it inside the fridge.
- Then, every two or three days, shake the bottle slightly.
- After this time, strain the oil to remove the garlic (which you can still consume) and preserve the garlic oil remedy.
How to Use the Garlic Oil Remedy
You may use this remedy in several ways depending on the purpose of your treatment:
- Take one tablespoon a day as a preventive measure. You can do this by itself or accompanied by food. Always consume it straight from the bottle so that you don’t miss all its properties.
- Use this garlic oil remedy as seasoning for any dish (salads, pasta, soups, sauces, etc). If you want a slightly softer flavor, use less garlic or add more oil from a different bottle