Fruit Drinks That May Help You Lose Weight Quickly and Healthily
In this article, discover some amazing fruit drinks that can help you lose weight quickly and healthily. They're really easy to make!
Maybe you want to look good for your vacation or shed a few extra pounds just because. However, you don’t have to suffer from being hungry or have surgery or anything like that which can pose serious health risks. There are some fruit drinks that may help you lose weight quickly and healthily.
Fruit drinks that may help you lose weight
Grapefruit and watermelon juice
For this fruit juice, you’ll need a cup of grapefruit juice and a cup of diced seedless and skinless watermelon.
- Add the watermelon to the blender and a little bit of water, if you like.
- Mix well and drink a glass on an empty stomach in the morning.
- This juice will quench your thirst and make you feel satisfied. It’s depurative and keeps you from eating too much.
Pineapple, melon, and papaya juice
The ingredients you’ll need are a cup of skinless and diced pineapple, 1 melon slice, 2 diced papayas, and half a glass of water.
- Wash and dice the fruit and squeeze the juice from the melon and pineapple.
- Blend with the rest.
- Drink without straining every day.
- This juice has a lot of vitamin C and fiber, which boost fat and protein digestion.
Strawberry, orange, and parsley juice
You’ll need 1 cup of strawberries, the juice from an orange, 1 parsley branch, honey, and water.
- Add all of this to a blender and mix until you get a homogenous mixture.
- Drink a glass in the morning three times a week for one month.
- It has depurative and diuretic properties which reduce fluid retention and may help you lose weight.
Discover: 6 Strawberry Drinks for Your Diet
Pineapple, tamarind, and papaya juice
For this drink, you’ll need 1 cup of diced pineapple, half a cup of tamarind juice, and 1 slice of papaya.
- Put the pineapple in an extractor.
- Then, blend it along with all of the other ingredients.
- Strain and drink immediately.
- This juice aids weight loss, reduces fluid retention, gets rid of toxins, rehydrates tissue, reduces cellulitis, and improves fat metabolism in order to burn weight faster.
Pear, pineapple, and yogurt juice
In reality, this is a type of shake due to its consistency. It has 1 pear, 1 pineapple slice, 1 tablespoon of natural sweetener (like stevia), 1 cup of flavorless skim yogurt, and half a tablespoon of vanilla extract. To make it, peel all the fruits. Put all the ingredients in the blender for 30 seconds and then drink right away.
Banana, soy milk, and linseed juice
The ingredients for this juice are 1 banana, 1 cup of soy milk, 1 tablespoon of natural skim yogurt, half a tablespoon of linseed, half a tablespoon of honey, and half a cup of cranberries (frozen or fresh).
- Blend all of the ingredients until they’re completely mixed.
- This is an excellent weight loss shake. It’s perfect for drinking before meals because it can make you feel satisfied. We also recommend drinking it for breakfast or dinner.
Fruit and vegetable drinks that may help you lose weight
If you’re looking for a more powerful effect, you can also take advantage of vegetables. Along with fruits, they may help you lose those extra pounds, get rid of fluids, and not feel hungry for longer.
Apple, cucumber, and ginger juice
Fruit is rich in pectin, which helps get rid of the waste that builds up in the digestive tract. Cucumber is a natural diuretic.
To make this juice, mix a slice of ginger (approximately 2.5 cm) with a peeled cucumber and the juice from an apple. Drink it every day on an empty stomach, if possible. It can also help reduce bad cholesterol and burn calories faster.
Watermelon and spinach juice
This fruit contains over 90% water, which makes it an unmatched diuretic. It also has vitamins A and C and potassium, which help regulate blood pressure and get rid of waste. In regards to spinach, it helps burn fat, builds muscle, and transports oxygen to cells.
- To make this juice, peel and cut the watermelon and wash the spinach.
- Blend well and drink without straining in the mornings.
Orange, carrot, and parsley drink
Oranges have a lot of folic acid, vitamin C, and potassium. Carrots are rich in vitamins B, C, D, E, and K, as well as folic acid, which help various metabolic processes in the body. In regards to parsley, it has a lot of vitamin C and K, which help absorb calcium and reduce the risk of artery hardening, which causes heart problems.
Make a smoothie with a peeled and sliced carrot, the juice from two oranges, and a handful of parsley. Drink this every day.
This article may interest you: 5 Incredible Benefits of Eating Parsley
Broccoli and pear juice
This vegetable in the shape of a tree is a huge source of vitamins A, C, K, folic acid, and calcium. Calcium can help aid weight loss.
- Just wash the broccoli and the pear, peel them and cut into pieces, and then put them in a blender.
- Drink before meals to quench your hunger.
Carrot, beet, celery, apple, and cucumber juice
The ingredients in this weight loss juice are 5 carrots, half a beet, 1 celery, 1 apple, and half a cucumber. To make this juice, peel and dice all of the ingredients, wash them well, and put them in the blender. You can add a small slice of ginger for taste.
Cleansing vegetable juice
For this amazing and depurative mixture, you’ll need 3 carrots, 2 celery stalks, 2 beets, 1 turnip, half a bunch of spinach, 3 Brussels sprouts, half a cabbage, half an onion, 3 garlic cloves, and a little bit of parsley.
To make it, boil all of the washed and cut ingredients together. Let chill and strain. You can drink as many times as you want to detoxify your body.
Images courtesy of Jan Jablunka, Alan Levine, Amanda Slater, Breville USA, Bertholf, and Thomas Angermann.