Fruit Drinks to Lose Weight Quickly and Healthily
Maybe you want to look good for vacation or shed a few extra pounds just because. However, you don’t have to suffer from being hungry or have surgery or anything like that which can pose serious health risks. There are fruit drinks that allow you to lose weight quickly and healthily. Learn about these recipes in the following article.
Fruit Juice Recipes to Lose Weight
- Grapefruit and watermelon juice: for this fruit juice, you will need a cup of grapefruit juice and have a cup of diced seedless and skinless watermelon. Add the watermelon to the blender and a little bit of water, if you like. Mix well and drink a glass on an empty stomach in the morning. This juice will quench your thirst, make you satisfied, is depurative, and prevents you from eating too much.
- Pineapple, melon, and papaya juice: the ingredients are 1 cup of skinless and diced pineapple, 1 melon slice, 2 diced papayas, and half a glass of water. Wash and dice the fruit, squeeze the juice form the melon and pineapple, blend with the rest, and drink without straining everyday. This juice has a large amount of vitamin C and fiber, which boosts fat and protein digestion, which will help you lose weight.
- Strawberry, orange, and parsley juice: you will need 1 cup of strawberries, the juice from an orange, 1 parsley branch, honey, and water. Add all of this to a blender and mix until you get a homogenous paste. Drink a glass in the morning three times a week for one month. It has depurative and diuretic properties, which prevents fluid retention and helps you lose weight.
- Pineapple, tamarind, and papaya juice: you will need 1 cup of diced pineapple, half a cup of tamarind juice, and 1 slice of papaya. Put the pineapple in an extractor. Then blend it along with all of the other ingredients. Strain and drink immediately. It is effective for losing weight, preventing fluid retention, getting rid of toxins, rehydrating tissue, reducing cellulitis, and improving the metabolism of fat in order to burn more faster.
- Pear, pineapple, and yogurt juice: in reality, it is a type of shake because of its consistency. It has 1 pear, 1 pineapple slice, 1 tablespoon of natural sweetener (like stevia), 1 cup of flavorless skim yogurt, and half a tablespoon of vanilla extract. The fruit should be peeled. Put it all in the blender for 30 seconds. Drink right away.
- Banana, soy milk, and linseed juice: the ingredients in this recipe are 1 banana, 1 cup of soy milk, 1 tablespoon of natural skim yogurt, half a tablespoon of linseed, half a tablespoon of honey, half a cup of cranberries (frozen or fresh). Blend all of the ingredients until they are completely mixed. It is an excellent shake for a weight loss diet and great for drinking before meals to make you feel satisfied. We also recommend drinking it for breakfast or dinner.
Fruit and Vegetable Drinks to Lose Weight
If you are looking for a more effective effect, you can also take advantage of vegetables, that along with fruit, help you lose those extra pounds, get rid of fluids, and not feel hungry for longer.
- Apple, cucumber, and ginger juice: fruit is rich in pectin, which helps get rid of the accumulation of waste that gets accumulated in the digestive tract. Cucumber is a natural diuretic. Mix a slice of ginger (approximately 2.5 cm) with a peeled cucumber and the juice from an apple. It can also help reduce bad cholesterol and burn calories faster. Drink everyday on an empty stomach, if possible.
- Watermelon and spinach juice: this fruit contains over 90% water, which makes it an unmatched diuretic. It also has vitamins A and C and potassium, which help regulate blood pressure and get rid of waste. In regards to spinach, it burns fat, builds muscle, transports oxygen to cells, etc. Peel and cut the watermelon and wash the spinach. Blend well and drink without straining in the morning.
- Orange, carrot, and parsley drink: oranges have a large amount of folic acid, vitamin C, and potassium. Carrots are rich in vitamins B, C, D, E, and K, as well as folic acid, which helps various metabolic processes in the body. It also helps satisfy cravings for sweets. In regards to parsley, it has a lot of vitamin C and K, which helps absorb calcium and prevents hardening of the arteries, which causes heart problems. Make a smoothie with a peeled carrot and cut into slices, the juice from two oranges, and a handful of parsley. Drink everyday.
- Broccoli and pear juice: this vegetable in the shape of a tree is a huge source of vitamins A, C, K, folic acid, and calcium. Calcium is more than interesting because in a study by the British Journal of Nutrition says that it greatly helps you lose weight. Just wash the broccoli and pear, peel and cut into pieces, then put in a bender. Drink before meals, for example, to satisfy hunger.
- Carrot, Beet, Celery, Apple, and Cucumber juice: the ingredients in this weight loss juice are 5 carrots, half a beet, 1 celery, 1 apple, and half a cucumber. Peel and dice all of them, wash well, and put in the blender. To give it a little bit of taste, you can add a small slice of ginger.
- Cleansing vegetable juice: for this amazing and depurative mixture, you will need 3 carrots, 2 celery stalks, 2 beets, 1 turnip, half a bunch of spinach, 3 Brussel’s sprouts, half a cabbage, half an onion, 3 garlic cloves, and a little bit of parsley. Boil all of the washed and cut ingredients together. Let chill and strain. You can drink as many times as you want and you will detoxify your body.
Images courtesy of Jan Jablunka, Alan Levine, Amanda Slater, Breville USA, Bertholf y Thomas Angermann.