Four Recipes with Gelatin
Gelatin is so delicious and versatile that there are many recipes to prepare it in different ways. Take note of these 4 delicious recipes.
Gelatin is so delicious and versatile that there are many recipes to prepare it in different ways. This food has been consumed for a long time and is loaded with amino acids. We have made a healthy selection of 4 recipes with gelatin to prepare the most delicious desserts. You will see that they are all super easy to prepare and will not take long.
4 recipes with gelatin
1. Gelatin cake and strawberries
The first of the recipes with gelatin is a mixture of strawberries, biscuits, butter, among other ingredients that, together, result in an excellent combination capable of satisfying all diners. In addition, it is very easy to prepare.
- 1 liter of water
- Fresh mint
- 3/4 cup of sugar icing (30 g)
- 1 envelope of strawberry gelatin (25 g)
- 2 cups of mascarpone cheese (500 g)
- 1 1/2 cups of whipping cream (300 g)
- 1 spoonful of orange zest (10 g)
- A packet of orange cookies (200 g)
- 2 sachets of hydrated natural gelatin (14 g)
- 2 cups of strawberries cut in half (250 g)
- 3/4 cup of melted butter (125 g)
- To prepare the base, place the orange cookies in a blender and grind to powder.
- Then, mix the orange cookie powder with the melted butter and set aside.
- After, place this preparation in a removable mold and press until you achieve a compact paste.
- To prepare the cake, beat the mascarpone cheese with the sugar in a bowl until it softens
- Add the whipping cream and continue beating until smooth peaks are obtained.
- Add the orange zest and the melted gelatin. Keep stirring until mixed very well.
- Pour this mixture on the cookie base and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Dissolve the gelatin in hot water and let it cool to room temperature.
- Pour the gelatin over the cake, add strawberries and place in the refrigerator.
We recommend reading: How to Make a Milk and Gelatin Mask to Remove Blackheads
2. Red wine gelatin with fruit
The second of the recipes with gelatin is prepared with a little red wine, and several fruits (those of your preference). With a few steps, you will achieve a delicious, soft and refreshing dessert for all.
- 3 cups of syrup (720 g)
- 3 cups of red wine (720 mL)
- 1 can of pineapple in syrup (800 g)
- 2 envelopes of grape gelatin (14 g)
- 2 cups of hot water (400 mL)
- 1 can of peaches in syrup (800 g)
- A small pot of prunes (300 g)
- First, prepare the gelatin by dissolving it in the water and set aside.
- Then, collect the syrup from the fruit cans until you get three cups.
- Cut the pineapple and peach into small pieces and set them aside.
- After, heat the red wine with the plums so that they soften.
- Mix the syrup with the plums and the red wine.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, add the strawberry gelatin, the mixture of the syrup with the red wine and the plums and the chopped fruit.
- Pour the mixture into the molds and put it in the refrigerator to solidify.
3. Milk gelatin with fruit
The third of the recipes with gelatin is ideal for any occasion, from a birthday, to a romantic evening, to a Sunday with the family. It has a delicious creamy flavor and the fruits offer a great explosion of flavor.
- Two gelatin sachets (14 g)
- 2 cups of water (500 mL)
- 2 cups of milk (500 mL)
- 1/2 cup of sugar (200 g)
- 1/4 cup of water (125 mL)
- A can of fruit cocktail (250 g)
- 1/4 cup of water to add to gelatin (60 g)
- First, cook the fruit with two cups of water and sugar in a pot over low heat. Turn it off once it starts to boil.
- Then, pour a gelatin envelope into 1/4 cup of water and add to the pot. Mix very well.
- After, pour this mixture into a mold for gelatin and refrigerate it to set.
- While you wait for the gelatin to set, heat 2 cups of milk with 1/2 cup of sugar in a pot until the sugar dissolves.
- Dissolve the other envelope of gelatin with 1/4 of water and add to the previous mixture.
- Mix well and allow to cool to room temperature.
- When the fruit gelatin has set, pour the milk and gelatin mixture on top and refrigerate until set.
- Remove from the mold and serve.
See also: The Many Benefits of Gelatin
4. Mango bi-color gelatin
Ingredients for water gelatin
- 1/2 cup of orange juice (120 mL).
- 2 cups of mango in syrup. (400 mL).
- 1 cup of mango syrup (200 mL).
- 2 envelopes of gelatin (7 gc / u) hydrated with water and melted.
Ingredients for milk gelatin
- 1 cup of cream cheese (125 g).
- A cup of plain yogurt (125 g).
- 1 cup of evaporated milk (125 g).
- A cup of condensed milk (125 g).
- 1 cup of mango cut into cubes (200 g).
- 2 sachets of gelatin hydrated with milk and melted (14 g).
- First, blend the gelatin ingredients in water until a smooth mixture is obtained.
- Then, pour over a gelatin mold and wait for it to set.
- For milk gelatin, liquify condensed milk with cream cheese, evaporated milk, yogurt and gelatin.
- After, pour over the water gelatin and wait for it to set.
- Then, remove the mold from the gelatin and decorate with mango cubes and if you wish, with mint leaves.