Forgetting certain things is very common for many people, but sometimes those small things that are forgotten become recurring and cause serious problems in both work and personal life.
For that reason, today we will share different treatments and homemade remedies with different medicinal plants that can be used to improve improve, although there are also many foods that can be a huge help in stimulating memory, too.
Foods to Improve and Stimulate Memory
In any good diet, foods that have good amounts of minerals and vitamins should never be lacking because they are essential for the proper functioning of the body. Therefore, each and every one of the systems in the body can benefit from these substances that a large amount of foods can give you.
Calcium, Iron, and Zinc
First of all we have calcium, which is very important for your body and performs vital functions in it. One of the most important ones is the ability to intervene in the transmission of nerve impulses. Iron, on the other hand, is important for the functioning and effective movement of oxygen to the cells. Lastly, zinc is vital for neurotransmitter activity.
- You can get your amount of calcium from dairy products and nuts, mainly.
- Your amount of iron is found in foods like meat, entrails, legumes, and all dried fruits.
- You can get your amount of zinc from oysters, lamb meat, and especially legumes.
B Complex Vitamins
B complex vitamins are important for the proper production of neurotransmitters. Among them are:
- B1, which can be found in pork and beer yeast.
- B6, which is found in melon, chicken, and bananas.
- B12, which is in liver, eggs, and cheese.
- B5, which is essential for preventing stress and also has the ability to improve intellectual ability.
In regards to vitamin C, recent studies show that this vitamin has the ability to prevent or at least greatly reduce the chance of contracting brain cancer, especially during childhood. Vitamin C, as we all know, can especially be found in greater concentration in citrus fruits. You can find it guava, tomatoes, cauliflower, and peppers.
Medicinal Plants that Improve Memory
On the other hand, there is a large number of medicinal plants that have special components with the ability to increase brain capacity and notably improve memory, especially for those people who have mental fatigue as a result of work or school.
The plants that have this ability are:
- Gingko biloba
- Green tea
You can also use some supplements that are very effective to help improve memory and prevent mental fatigue. For example,
- Beer yeast
- Soy lecithin
- Royal jelly
Additional Tips and Recommendations
- Drinking a rosemary infusion with honey everyday can help improve memory.
- Make a smoothie with the juice from an orange, a mango, two or three almonds, three walnuts, and a cup of water. Drink every morning.
- Eat three plums, three dried apricots, and three almonds everyday.
- Eat a handful of toasted peanuts everyday, simple.
You should keep in mind that these recommendations and tips are not meant to replace professional and traditional medical treatments. You can simply include them to help the results of those treatments be quicker, but you should always tell your doctor what additional supplements you are taking and follow the recommendations closely, because only your doctor will know the steps to take in each specific case.