Food and Exercise: The Key to a Magazine Body
Healthy food and exercise are the perfect combination to achieve that magazine bodt that you have dreamed of so much. Gone are the popular “miracle” diets and slimming products as formulas to treat obesity.
At present, many efforts have been made to understand how important these habits are. Although it is a little difficult to adopt them as a way of life, their practice has many benefits for both your figure and health.
Plus, although there are many myths around these issues, those who manage to achieve a balance between the two always see satisfactory and permanent results.
Have you made this a goal? Do you fight to improve your body? Discover the aspects that you must take into account so as not to fail in the attempt.
Eating habits are crucial in any plan to have a healthy body. Through nutrition, those processes that intervene in weight loss are supported, such as the activity of the metabolism and the digestive system.
Therefore, it is convenient to adopt a balanced diet, controlling our calories and making sure the number of nutrients corresponds to the daily requirements of the body.
Why should you not follow extreme diets? Although they can give results losing excess weight, they later produce a “rebound” effect that makes us gain back the kilos we lost over that short time.
They lack essential nutrients and represent a danger to health, especially if the person has a special disease.
How to enjoy a balanced diet?
A balanced diet is one that is based on an adequate combination of macronutrients and micronutrients essential for the body. It takes into account the state of health of the person, their body weight and lifestyle in general.
Its main features include:
- Combination of varied and healthy foods.
- Five or six small meals a day.
- Fixed hours for each meal.
- Low or no consumption of saturated fats, trans fats, sugar and sodium.
- A full breakfast whose number of calories equals 25% of daily requirements.
- Greater consumption of fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Daily consumption of water and healthy liquids (juices, infusions, etc.)
- Healthy cooking methods, such as steaming or baking, instead of frying in oils.
Scientific studies have shown that the most effective method of supplementing diets are sports activities. In fact, joining them improves weight loss and increases physical and mental well-being.
Physical exercise is the most effective habit for eliminating body fat. This daily practice increases energy expenditure, shapes the body, and optimizes the functions of vital organs.
According to data from the Mayo Clinic, aerobic exercise is the most effective when it comes to burning calories. Despite this, in general, the ideal is to combine it with strength activities or anaerobic exercises.
We recommend you read: 5 Habits that You Should Adopt if You Want to Gain Muscle Mass Naturally
Tips to start physical exercise
Lack of time and multiple occupations are excuses for not doing regular physical exercise. Many are limited to the idea that it is only possible to enjoy their benefits with a professional gym routine.
The truth is that there are many possibilities to incorporate this habit into the lifestyle. In fact, it is not necessary to use professional material, nor does it require too many hours of the day.
- Dedicating between 20 and 30 minutes a day is enough to improve the figure and lose weight.
- It can be practiced in the morning, just before starting other activities of your daily routine.
- Although the gym has many advantages, there are dozens of routines that can be practiced at home or in public spaces.
- It is not necessary to limit yourself to a training plan: pilates, yoga, zumba or running are alternative ways to enjoy the benefits of exercise.
Rest: the complement for a “10” body
To have a “10” or “magazine” body, do not overlook a pillar that complements the benefits of food and exercise: rest.
In every plan to have a healthy lifestyle, there are guidelines to sleep well and let the body rest. Nothing should be taken to extremes, not even physical activity.
- It is not right to run a strenuous routine every day. If the exercise is a plan for every day, once or twice a week should be with less demanding activities.
- The sleeping period should not be less than 7 hours a day without interruptions. Sleeping less promotes weight gain, reduces the level of energy and affects concentration.
Are you looking to reflect a thin and healthy figure? Beware of the extremes! Adopt these simple habits as a lifestyle and see that they are the most effective way to achieve the body you want.It might interest you...