Five Ways to Revitalize Your Liver, Pancreas, and Kidneys
Why should you revitalize your liver, pancreas, and kidneys? You already know that these organs are not only important for digestion, but they also play essential roles in the body’s natural detox and hormone functions.
Surely this has happened to you once before. You’re tired, feeling swollen, and your digestive system feels off balance, making it hard to go about your daily activities. What causes this? Sometimes you can do certain small things in excess that you might not even be aware of.
Having a poor diet, being under high stress, and drinking too little water can become significant factors in your discomfort.
In today’s article we invite you to learn how to revitalize your liver, pancreas, and kidneys with a little new information. It’s undoubtedly going to improve your quality of life, so pay attention!
Five ways to revitalize your liver, pancreas, and kidneys
1. Choose the best fruitsHow many servings of fruit do you eat per day? One mistake people often make is thinking that fruit juice will help them get their daily dose of vitamins and minerals. This isn’t the case. If you only drink the juices that are sold in most grocery stores, the following will occur:
- You’ll consume high amounts of sugar.
- You’ll introduce all the chemicals and preservatives that have been added to the juice to your body, forcing your liver to work harder to eliminate these toxins.
- The level of natural juice is actually very low, and by adding sugar to these drinks it significantly reduces their nutritional content.
What’s the solution? Eat fresh fruit that’s raw, if possible. That means no fruit preserves, cooked fruits, or baked fruits. The best options to revitalize your liver are:
To revitalize your liver, pancreas, and kidneys, it’s a great idea to incorporate delicious fruit salads into your breakfast and lunch. Need an example? Add a bowl of melon, plum, and strawberries to your oatmeal. It’s delicious! Or for lunch, add some pineapple to a spinach salad.
2. The best vegetables
We’ve already talked about fruits. Now we want you to know what essential vegetables should be included in your dishes to care for your overall health and enhance your liver, pancreatic, and kidney function:
- Artichokes: They’re delicious, as you know, and can make a great dinner option when accompanied by a little olive oil and white vinegar. When you cook your artichokes, remember that the water you boil them in is also medicinal: add a little lemon juice and it helps strengthen your liver and kidneys. Don’t just pour it out!
- Carrots: A good way to eat carrots is to first peel them, then grate them. They make a delicious salad topping, especially when you add a little lemon juice. Remember that in this case it’s best to eat carrots raw to get all the benefits.
- Beets: Who doesn’t love this refreshing and earthy vegetable? Beets’ crimson color provides a hint of the wealth of antioxidants and vitamins that are hidden within, which is why you shouldn’t ignore it. Add beets to your salads or blend them to make rich smoothies. You’ll love it!
- Onion: You already know that this vegetable has medicinal properties. Onion acts as a natural antibiotic, helping promote detox, strengthening the immune system, improving digestion, and promoting good circulation. Just cut a raw slice to include in your salads. That way you’ll benefit from all its amazing properties.
3. Start your day with a glass of lemon juice and baking soda
This natural remedy will help improve your body’s pH balance, promoting better pancreatic and kidney health and revitalize your liver. Just the simple habit of drinking this mixture on an empty stomach will do wonders for your body.
It improves kidney function, helping your body detox itself, and prevents problems like the accumulation of fat in the liver. It also improves overall digestion.
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 cup of water (200 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda (20 grams)
How should you consume it?
It’s as simple as dissolving the baking soda in a cup of water and then adding the lemon juice. Stir it well and sip it slowly. You can drink this for up to four days straight, then take a break for a week before repeating.
4. The best teas
The following teas are wonderful for improving liver function, aiding in digestion, and strengthening the kidneys. Want to know which ones we’re thinking of?
- Milk thistle
5. Foods that are banned!
- Leave the salt in the cabinet. Stop using it today and see how much your health improves.
- Consume less refined sugar and bleached flour.
- Watch out for soups made with precooked or frozen ingredients.
- Limit your intake of alcohol and of course, quit using tobacco products.
- Throw out the carbonated sodas, as well as sugar-laden sweets and desserts.
- Watch out for red meat and other foods that are high in fat. The body doesn’t digest these foods as well, and they interfere with the function of your liver, pancreas, and kidneys.
Shouldn’t you start today?It might interest you...