5 Juices to Reduce Bloating and Gas
Aside from their detoxifying effects, the ingredients that make up these juice recipes can help you feel more full. That increases the secretion of gastric juices that improve your digestion, avoiding bloating and gas.
Your stomach is one of the most sensitive parts of your body, and it can easily get inflamed or bloated when you eat foods that irritate it, have premenstrual syndrome, are experiencing constipation or gas, and more. Luckily, there are juices that can help reduce bloating and gas.
In addition to being very uncomfortable, bloating is a real annoyance because it can make you appear as if you’ve gained several extra pounds.
The good news is that you don’t have to wait for the bloating to go away on its own because there are some aids to prevent this problem. Furthermore, these juices can reduce the gas that sometimes accompanies bloating.
In today’s article, we’re going to share five excellent juice recipes that combine the properties of several different fruits to reduce bloating and gas. They will help flatten your stomach while most importantly preventing many of the digestive problems that lead to bloating.
Aloe vera juiceAloe vera is a plant with countless medicinal qualities, among them being an excellent digestive aid.
The juice of the aloe vera plant has a mild laxative effect. Consequently, its use helps promote healthy bowel movements. It also facilitates the elimination of gas and helps cleanse your colon.
- ½ cup of aloe vera gel
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of liquid chlorophyll (15 ml)
- ½ cup of water (100 ml)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Drink this juice on an empty stomach and wait at least another half hour before eating breakfast.
Want to know more? Read: 10 Spectacular Uses for Aloe Vera
Papaya, oat, and flaxseed juice
These three ingredients, when combined, make a juice that’s very high in fiber, vitamins, antioxidants, and enzymes to improve your digestion, prevent constipation, and reduce bloating and gas.
This is also a satisfying and nutrient-rich beverage that can be used to compliment any weight loss program.
- 1 cup of papaya, chopped (140 g)
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed (10 g)
- 2 cups of water (500 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of raw oats (20 g)
- A little honey (not sugar)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process them for a few minutes until smooth. Serve without straining.
- It’s recommended that you drink this for one week straight on an empty stomach, and then wait another week before repeating the cycle.
Pineapple, grapefruit, and green tea juiceWhen waste builds up in your intestines and digestion becomes difficult, it usually creates a series of problems that include bloating, gas, and general discomfort.
This natural juice combines the excellent benefits of citrus fruit and green tea to make a powerful detox for the colon.
You might like: How to Make 5 Teas to Detox Your Colon
- ¾ cup of crushed pineapple (116 g)
- The juice of 1 lemon
- The juice of 1 fresh grapefruit
- 1 cup of green tea (250 ml)
- Honey (optional)
- Add all ingredients to the blender except for the lemon juice, and blend for a few seconds until they’re well incorporated.
- Add the lemon juice and serve on an empty stomach for 21 days.
Carrot juice, garlic, and alfalfa to reduce bloating and gas
Toxins that build up in the digestive tract can cause bloating, gas, indigestion, and other problems.
This juice is designed to remove any waste that’s built up while promoting the growth of healthy intestinal flora.
- 200 ml (1 cup) of carrot juice
- 1 clove of raw garlic
- Celery (1 sprig)
- 1 handful of alfalfa sprouts
- Juice the carrot and the celery, and add them to your blender along with the garlic and alfalfa.
- Process all ingredients for a couple of minutes and drink it without straining.
- Consume this on an empty stomach, or wait at least two hours before eating the main meal.
Plum and apple juiceFiber is an essential ingredient for good digestive health and bowel function.
This recipe made with plums and apple is rich in fiber to fight constipation. It can also help reduce bloating and gas and help you achieve a flatter stomach.
- 5 fresh plums
- ½ apple with peel
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- Honey (optional)
- Process all ingredients in a blender until the desired consistency is reached, and drink it immediately to take advantage of all its benefits.
- Drink this on an empty stomach and wait at least 40 minutes before a meal.
Please read: 4 Ways to Lose Weight in the Morning
If you experience bloating on a regular basis, you should probably make some improvements to your diet and stop eating:
- Red meat
- Dairy products
- Refined flour
Finally, if you cannot reduce bloating and gas despite trying these juice recipes and changing your diet, you should talk with your doctor to rule out any food allergies or a chronic health problem.