Recipes for fat-burning soup aren’t very common when it comes to weight loss recipes, but we can guarantee that this one is great for anyone who wants to find a soup to help them lose weight.
This “fat-burning soup” has become quite popular over the past few years due to its ingredients, which stimulate weight loss and help you maintain a healthy diet without having to follow any strict food diets or weight loss plans that may end up having a negative effect on your health.
This powerful weight loss soup is a great way to get rid of toxins in your body and reduce water retention, while simultaneously helping you to burn fat and lose weight so that you can enjoy a better figure and better health.
For this soup to function correctly, you should eat it for 7 days in a row, which is enough time for you to start losing weight. Once that time period has gone by, you can go back to your normal diet, but with more healthy foods so that you can maintain a balanced weight.
What does this fat-burning soup contain to help me lose weight?
This fat-burning soup is a super healthy way to lose weight in a short amount of time, while also detoxifying your organism and cleansing it of all the substances that build up and negatively affect your health and weight. All you have to do is prepare a broth with fresh veggies, and then eat plenty of it every time you get hungry.
The ingredients for this soup are as follows:
- ½ head of cabbage: This vegetable is rich in potassium, sulfur, calcium and other acidic mineral salts. Regular consumption of this vegetable helps to combat problems such as constipation, and is also great for keeping your skin healthy. 100 grams of cabbage has only 40 calories.
- 6 large onions: Onions are known for their intense purifying properties, which help cleanse the organism and get rid of toxic substances that may be having a negative affect on your health. They have lots of water, sulfur, potassium and phosphorus. They are especially recommended for people who suffer from water retention and need to reduce the level of uric acid in their bodies. 100 grams of cooked onion only has 20 calories.
- 6 tomatoes: This food is known around the world for its powerful anti-oxidant and diuretic properties, which help revitalize the organism and get rid of waste products that have built up in the body. Tomatoes also have lots of potassium, phosphorus and chlorine. 100 grams of tomatoes only has 19 calories.
- 3 stalks of celery: This vegetable is a powerful diuretic which helps to cut down on excess uric acid in the body. It is rich in potassium, and also contains chlorine, sulfur, copper, calcium and sodium. 100 grams of celery only has 19 calories.
- 2 green peppers: Peppers are rich in anti-oxidants and have lots of vitamin C. Thanks to their fiber content, peppers help you feel full and allow you to prevent constipation. 100 grams of peppers only have 10 calories.
- Salt and spices: If you decide to use salt for your soup, we recommend using sea salt or Himalaya salts. However, you can also choose to use different spices, such as oregano, turmeric, pepper, or others.
How do I prepare this fat-burning soup?
- The above-mentioned ingredients are enough to make a batch of fat-burning soup for one day. The night before, you should chop all of the vegetables into small pieces and then place them in a pot with water. To figure out how much water you’ll need, you should measure about double the amount of vegetables you prepared.
- Cover the pot and cook it over medium-low heat until the vegetables are well cooked.
- Finally, just remove the soup from the stovetop and eat as much as you want each day.
- If you have leftover soup, you can reheat it the next day. You can eat this soup hot or cold whenever you get hungry.
How should I eat this fat-burning soup?
As we mentioned before, you should eat this soup for 7 days, which will allow it to detoxify your body and start to have some very beneficial effects.
In this first two days of this diet, whenever you get hungry, remember to only eat this soup or drink water or natural fruit juices.
From the third to the seventh day of the diet, you can start adding other foods that will provide your body with protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats. These foods may include: cereals, lean meats, fruits and vegetables not already included in the soup.
This soup is a great way to burn fat and lose weight in a very effective way, as long as you follow the instructions provided above. You should not stick to this nutrition plan for more than 7 days, because this soup lacks some of the essential nutrients that your body needs.